MINSHAW .....

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just to add to the thread,,,I know most have seen the pic befor,,,but possibly not tree hands ....   Venus ,,half minshaw,,half coursing dog,,,littler sister to swift,,the black and white bitch fran

I wasn't ever going to comment on this thread ever , I wasn't prepared to say anything about the breed or the men although I've seen a few run and know a lot of the men mentioned including victor gh

I did manage to find a single photograph all be it not a great one. Can't really remember the night but the blue bitch in the picture belonged to my old mate from Workington.   The Handsome guy in

Posted Images

The best thread thats been on here for a long time interesting and informative :thumbs: pp with a memory like yours you must have kept well away from the morrocan woodbine as a lad :laugh:

Torchey..our lass says my brain is just full of useless information :laugh: ...the bitch below is the dam to our Dean's pup that got sent over from Ireland,she herself was bred out of the big blue dog i posted a pic on a few pages back..so it was a father x daughter mating,it is a repeat mating and the previous litter are demons ;) ..i've seen one of them run a couple of times ;) Tomo it was the black & white one we took down the Dales as a puppy and then i done a few bits and bobs when she was in her 2nd season and she was quite impressive if i say so myself..hopefully Dean's is something similar when it comes to grafting? This bitch herself is bred down from Jack my own dog :D ..ATB Andy. ;)

Edited by poacherspocket22

Here's the bitch again with her daughter the one that's been over from Ireland a time or two ;) ..this is in Ireland and NOT the UK,everything legal and above board :victory: ..ATB Andy. :thumbs:

• Like 5

Thats the pup above from the 1st mating,our Dean has just got a pup from the 2nd repeat mating..she's with Tomo's Kelpie x Tara here after a run down the Dales on a few bunnies..i can remember this night it was absolutely and i mean absolutely fecking pishing down ALL night,soaked to the nuts we were :cray: ...ATB Andy. :thumbs:

a couple of genuine questions, all the guy's here seem to be real hunters and put plenty of game in front of the dogs, would they get the same results with other crosses / types?. what are the pups like when mated to a different type or strain, ie a coursing type or greyhound deerhound etc?

Here's the bitch again with her daughter the one that's been over from Ireland a time or two ;) ..this is in Ireland and NOT the UK,everything legal and above board :victory: ..ATB Andy. :thumbs:

Image068.jpg

great thread lads keep it going,

some cracking dogs,

great stories,

and pics,

KEEP IT GOING,

realy like that fawn and white bitch whats in hear breeding pal.

by feck it rained,,,,,in fact it was that bad we packed in,,,,after only an hour or so,,,, i remember driving home in just my boxers,,, and getting to the drive though mcdonalds at ollerton befor midnight ,, the wife had rang me, and asked me to get her a big mack ,,she was preggers at the time,,,,,look on the girls face when she saw me with feck all on at the little window :laugh:

yes old visa, we had to use rohipnol,, to date rape her :icon_redface: she was one nasty fecker,,,didnt like it up her :icon_eek:

heres one from a few years ago might have been the first time ginny spinner and andy came down the dales,,, the black dog is ginny, the other two are rews dog fly,, and my tara

DSCF0261.jpg

Edited by TOMO
  • Like 1

by feck it rained,,,,,in fact it was that bad we packed in,,,,after only an hour or so,,,, i remember driving home in just my boxers,,, and getting to the drive though mcdonalds at ollerton befor midnight ,, the wife had rang me, and asked me to get her a big mack ,,she was preggers at the time,,,,,look on the girls face when she saw me with feck all on at the little window :laugh:

yes old visa, we had to use rohipnol,, to date rape her :icon_redface: she was one nasty fecker,,,didnt like it up her :icon_eek:

:laugh: i bet that was a bonny sight for the young lass in Mcdonalds :whistling: ...aye,old Visa was a b*****d,put both of us on our arse carrying herself on..me i could understand just being built like a whippet but you Tomo :hmm: ..what's your excuse? :laugh:

a couple of genuine questions, all the guy's here seem to be real hunters and put plenty of game in front of the dogs, would they get the same results with other crosses / types?. what are the pups like when mated to a different type or strain, ie a coursing type or greyhound deerhound etc?

Tomo's bitch Visa is coursing bred mate being out of Captain and we mated her to my Minshaw bred dog Jack,Venus of Tomo's has been flying this past season and getting big numbers herself and looking darn good in doing so..we have Swift her sister and she is doing grand,had some canny hauls but the beggar came in season in mid November so that put the brakes on her season so to speak so i'd say bred to a coursing type they are proving a very good cross?..Moscow has Maurice which is mostly Minshaw bred with a touch of Bull and a touch of Deerhound in and we had his litter sister Ginny and they too were/are what i'd call proper dogs..Moscow also has dogs bred out of Jack to his 1/2 x Bull/Grey and from Maurice and the same bitch..again they seem to have been successful?...would the lads who owned these types get the same results with other crosses?...i was always told you can only work with the tools you have...? ATB Andy. :thumbs:

Moscow this is Maurice's brother from over your way,the lad offered us it but we have just got too many on or i'd have took a chance on him for 100%..i like the dog,think he could of done a job but hey ho i'll not know now :cray: ...ATB Andy.

Jackson