MINSHAW .....

FORGOT to say andy,she is coming over your side next season :yes: ,if i hear right,there is going to be some dollar on her strutting her stuff,i dont think these boys are afraid to put there money were there mouth is :boogy: as you say long may she continue watch this space mate :yes:

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just to add to the thread,,,I know most have seen the pic befor,,,but possibly not tree hands ....   Venus ,,half minshaw,,half coursing dog,,,littler sister to swift,,the black and white bitch fran

I wasn't ever going to comment on this thread ever , I wasn't prepared to say anything about the breed or the men although I've seen a few run and know a lot of the men mentioned including victor gh

I did manage to find a single photograph all be it not a great one. Can't really remember the night but the blue bitch in the picture belonged to my old mate from Workington.   The Handsome guy in

Posted Images

Was thinking of moving onto the next level Pritch and taking this hunting malarkey up as a "hobby"? ATB Andy

you won't last mate,it'll be summet else in a fortnight ever thowt of stamp collecting lol

• Like 2

heres a few pics with some of andy and his sons dogs,, and my own dog with is minshaw cross coursing dog

this night we got 101, 53 with mine,, and the rest be don and his son reggie

today778.jpg

heres venus,s 53,,, i took a good pic the nest day

today30006.jpg

heres a week eirlier,, we got 90 with venus and don

lamping241111008.jpg

not shure how many on this pic,,, venus and don

today062.jpg

heres another night,,, fecked if i remeber how many

lampingdales241011005.jpg

• Like 6

I knew he was moving Jack but not where to? My lad Dean got a pup sent over not long ago off him,it's out of the big blue dog and the red and white bitch with the knackered leg,should make a good un if it can follow in it's parents footsteps? How far from where he did live as he moved to? Has his brother J gone with him? ATB Andy

heres a few pics with some of andy and his sons dogs,, and my own dog with is minshaw cross coursing dog

this night we got 101, 53 with mine,, and the rest be don and his son reggie

today778.jpg

heres venus,s 53,,, i took a good pic the nest day

today30006.jpg

heres a week eirlier,, we got 90 with venus and don

lamping241111008.jpg

not shure how many on this pic,,, venus and don

today062.jpg

heres another night,,, fecked if i remeber how many

lampingdales241011005.jpg

keep it coming TOMO,im sure there a few geezers SCREAMING at this stage,with all these excellent photos

Hey Tomo what a superb picture that is of Venus with the 53! I'm confident that she will catch plenty more than that in a shift if you get her in the same form as she was in at Xmas time? Just need the bunnies to be plentiful and I can see her getting a monster tally? She seems to have any amount of stamina for a lamping dog and has the gears if and when she needs them...she impressed us last back end and not being even three yet she should of more to offer yet? ATB Andy

I knew he was moving Jack but not where to? My lad Dean got a pup sent over not long ago off him,it's out of the big blue dog and the red and white bitch with the knackered leg,should make a good un if it can follow in it's parents footsteps? How far from where he did live as he moved to? Has his brother J gone with him? ATB Andy

JESUS MARY AND JOESPH,how the fuxk did dean get one of those :hmm: some amount of lads tryed,myself included,but knocking on deaf ears,anything out of blue dog was good,but the bitch you mentioned legendary over here,no joke mate,cant say exactly were he is,but i no the post man cant even find him :laugh: J has gone with him im told,all i no is there in the heart of game country

It's about time Moscow lol...Jack when T was last over he promised him one if he wanted one and true to his word he did just that..even took it and met the dog transporter well away from his home to get him shipped over via the ferry..the dog was free and not a penny changed hands other than to the courier? He's a proper dogman as are some other lads who have seen us right when things have gone tits up for us? Tomo and Joe are just two,Joe who gave us Ginny almost fully reared and Tomo who gave us Swift...I owe them lads a lot and they know that? ATB Andy

• Like 2
Guest bigdaddylongchopper

It's about time Moscow lol...Jack when T was last over he promised him one if he wanted one and true to his word he did just that..even took it and met the dog transporter well away from his home to get him shipped over via the ferry..the dog was free and not a penny changed hands other than to the courier? He's a proper dogman as are some other lads who have seen us right when things have gone tits up for us? Tomo and Joe are just two,Joe who gave us Ginny almost fully reared and Tomo who gave us Swift...I owe them lads a lot and they know that? ATB Andy

i would hate to owe moscow,he disgusts me lol