MINSHAW .....

Guest Moscow

Moscow this is Maurice's brother from over your way,the lad offered us it but we have just got too many on or i'd have took a chance on him for 100%..i like the dog,think he could of done a job but hey ho i'll not know now :cray: ...ATB Andy.

Andy Iam familiar witht the dog Ive seen it run, it was not given the work in its first three seasons to make it anything other than average at best. Doesnt matter how well bred a dog is if it does not see enough action at that time of its life IMO it will never make any better than average.

• Like 2

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just to add to the thread,,,I know most have seen the pic befor,,,but possibly not tree hands ....   Venus ,,half minshaw,,half coursing dog,,,littler sister to swift,,the black and white bitch fran

I wasn't ever going to comment on this thread ever , I wasn't prepared to say anything about the breed or the men although I've seen a few run and know a lot of the men mentioned including victor gh

I did manage to find a single photograph all be it not a great one. Can't really remember the night but the blue bitch in the picture belonged to my old mate from Workington.   The Handsome guy in

Posted Images

What happened with Ginny Andy..

We got caught on a raiding party over the Border near Dumfries mate,got the motor confiscated,everything inside it,mobiles confiscated,lamping gear confiscated,over a grand in fines,couldn't go more than a mile from home or stop and talk to anyone with a dog while out walking my pet dogs,banned out of Dumfries and Galloway unless it was to visit my solicitor,12 months probation,3months tag between 6pm and 6am,12 month ban on keeping hunting type dogs and to top it off had Ginny and Flick confiscated too...ATB Andy

What happened with Ginny Andy..

We got caught on a raiding party over the Border near Dumfries mate,got the motor confiscated,everything inside it,mobiles confiscated,lamping gear confiscated,over a grand in fines,couldn't go more than a mile from home or stop and talk to anyone with a dog while out walking my pet dogs,banned out of Dumfries and Galloway unless it was to visit my solicitor,12 months probation,3months tag between 6pm and 6am,12 month ban on keeping hunting type dogs and to top it off had Ginny and Flick confiscated too...ATB Andy

FOOKING JESUS,,, AND NONCES GET AWAY WE REDRUM........country and laws in it fooking stink.......all the best marra......... :thumbs:
  • Like 2

Spot on them Freelance..Gringo was originally from a few doors from me lol,he had the same sire as my Kelsey bitch a dog called Boy it's dam was what looked like a Saluki x Whippet,i have a pic of it somewhere?,she was called Lass,Gringo mated the little red bitch called Kes out of Bulpa x Jess that Gary had and from that mating came his big dog Blue..that little red bitch was a game little fecker lol and the big dog was a real handy chap,what was your fella out of? Yeah your right Moscow but i was kinda thinking that our mutts were handy then so that may of been too as the lad said it retrieved great,had been on bigger gear and done well,said it walked to heel on the lamp etc? Just thought maybe by taking my time and going back to basics he'd of shone through but nothing lost really,i've got my own mutts here doing ok and if i ever need that exact blood well you've got the big fella Maurice there :tongue2: ...and cheers Fred..i think they called it payback up there matey? :laugh: :laugh: ..ATB Andy. ;)

Spot on them Freelance..Gringo was originally from a few doors from me lol,he had the same sire as my Kelsey bitch a dog called Boy it's dam was what looked like a Saluki x Whippet,i have a pic of it somewhere?,she was called Lass,Gringo mated the little red bitch called Kes out of Bulpa x Jess that Gary had and from that mating came his big dog Blue..that little red bitch was a game little fecker lol and the big dog was a real handy chap,what was your fella out of? Yeah your right Moscow but i was kinda thinking that our mutts were handy then so that may of been too as the lad said it retrieved great,had been on bigger gear and done well,said it walked to heel on the lamp etc? Just thought maybe by taking my time and going back to basics he'd of shone through but nothing lost really,i've got my own mutts here doing ok and if i ever need that exact blood well you've got the big fella Maurice there :tongue2: ...and cheers Fred..i think they called it payback up there matey? :laugh: :laugh: ..ATB Andy. ;)

Mine was out of two dogs called Venger ( sire) x Gizzie ( dam ), maybe you can shed some light on that breeding ? Yeah GC,s dogs were game i seen them swing off all sorts as my own did, and the little red bitch was a game little fecker, i think she was only about 22inch to the shoulder. :thumbs: cheers Atb

heres my humble little minshaw bred dog. Out of chester a lily.

2012-04-13153643.jpg

This was one of his first nights out. 25 rabbits albeit 3 dogs, which I dont normally do, but as the other lads had the permission, it was either 3 dogd or none. I remember the night, it was terribly warm and not a breath of wind

2011-09-03005455.jpg

hey a know that pic up the top at the back of cummersdale used to get hares and plenty of rabbits on there nothing now though mebs a few rabbits

heres one with pritch,and his black minshaw bitch lilly i think her name is,,and my kelpie

DSCF1159.jpg

I was a bit confused then, thinking that Mark had got rid of Lily (the bitch to my Xena) and Rabbithunters Tyson. Chester being the sire and some great details on the background of Xena, here next to me.

heres one with pritch,and his black minshaw bitch lilly i think her name is,,and my kelpie

DSCF1159.jpg

I was a bit confused then, thinking that Mark had got rid of Lily (the bitch to my Xena) and Rabbithunters Tyson. Chester being the sire and some great details on the background of Xena, here next to me.

ha ha i still got her Gaz , heres one of Lilly sired by Jack

001-2.jpg

and one of her daughter, sister to your bitch and sired by Chester

Edited by timber
  • Like 2

DSCF1159.jpg

pg wount be happy you called him pritch evan if pritch is beter looking lol

feck PG pritch ain't happy he put a pic o that owd git up wi my name :censored: i've come ower all queer

a bit like that mon in the pic, at least he got the dog name right :thumbs: