MINSHAW .....

Andy has Frankel got any updated pic's of Jess yet or has he been too busy..Cheer's.. :victory:

I don't know about busy Millet but he's at work :laugh: ..and he never had any of the dogs out this morning because he'd slept in poor laal fella :yes: ...so i've been out 3 fecking times with them :victory: ..you know what they say mate if you want summat done then do the fecker yourself :whistling: ...so i might as well go and get some pics of the bitch :laugh:

• Like 1

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just to add to the thread,,,I know most have seen the pic befor,,,but possibly not tree hands ....   Venus ,,half minshaw,,half coursing dog,,,littler sister to swift,,the black and white bitch fran

I wasn't ever going to comment on this thread ever , I wasn't prepared to say anything about the breed or the men although I've seen a few run and know a lot of the men mentioned including victor gh

I did manage to find a single photograph all be it not a great one. Can't really remember the night but the blue bitch in the picture belonged to my old mate from Workington.   The Handsome guy in

Posted Images

Andy has Frankel got any updated pic's of Jess yet or has he been too busy..Cheer's.. :victory:

I don't know about busy Millet but he's at work :laugh: ..and he never had any of the dogs out this morning because he'd slept in poor laal fella :yes: ...so i've been out 3 fecking times with them :victory: ..you know what they say mate if you want summat done then do the fecker yourself :whistling: ...so i might as well go and get some pics of the bitch :laugh:

anyjoy with videos

]IVE GOT HIS NUM COS UNFAIR ON ANDY WITH THREAD SORY ANDY PAL

It's not my thread Aaz :laugh: ..i'm just contributing like others mate :victory: ..here's a pup i bred out of Bulpa x Jess...looks like a wee Staffy :tongue2:

img015-1.jpg

sorry to you and ur pals then al get intouch via phne

genuine question andy do you think them minshaws are good threw day coz every1 say to me minshaws are ploddy bt myne seems be fast in day

To be perfectly honest Aaz i ain't ever ran mine during the day well certainly not enough to know if they were any good anyway? Kelsey was a wee flyer,would be faster and sharper on the turn then Jack,Chester,Red and Co but would that have made her a good daytime dog? I'm not so sure? Swift has retrieved one or two through the day and looks good to the eye in doing so again would i say she was as good in the day as at night...NO WAY! You have to remember also that where we are we are running in moderate sized fields and moorland type ground and not on Fenland where you need binocular's to see a course haha...yes some will catch down there for sure but regularly i have my doubts? Speed in a lurcher certainly doesn't mean it'll make the grade as a daytime dog...ATB Andy. :thumbs:

Growing men arguing over rabbits Grow up man lamped ones into the bargain lol anyway Andy her is one for you have you ant pics of bulbas dam I no it was just a street collie cur but would be nice to see and I've found sizes in litters do varie nice to see pics the dogs that stand out for me were jack Chester nigger patch ect I like a racy dog as you no keep it clean boys shame to wate a good thread did you like that whippet picture I sent you atb

I haven't got a picture of Bulpa's dam but i know i could get one because my mate's mother in law owned it :yes: ..and yes the picture you sent me of the wee un is an absolute belter mate..crisp and clear it was..good eating eh? :whistling: ..ATB Andy. ;)

Andy have any broken coated dogs ever come up in the line?

Cheers

Hurlock

Just when they have been outcrossed mate..we had one called Meg (Flying Carpet) and it's wind was impressive infact it was darn impressive,only a small bitch too but she could run,was like a crocodile when she caught anything lol..up and down the carcass like Liberace playing his piano :laugh: ..ATB Andy. ;)

Thanks Andy, I see there was some beddy in one of the dogs way back in one of the pedigrees drawn up and thought there may have been more pop up.

Yeah,i thought so too? I had a broken coated dog from that mating (Bulpa X Tess) but sadly mine got killed at 7 month old,there was only that Kes bitch that i heard of really and she had several litters and although she was smooth i always thought she might throw the odd broken jacketed one but nope she never did? ATB Andy. :victory:

Here you go, Eddie is on the left in all three pictures.

that eddie and maurice are two fine looking dogs, was it around 1/4 bull in them both or just maurice? I think you said 1/4 earlier in the thread i might be wrong, cheers

maurice is ginnys brother so not a quater there. eddie is out of the half bull.