MINSHAW .....

As for the fat fcuk he will be reading this so I will address him direct.

Do not involve me in your bullshit by asking me to judge. I would rather stick pins in my eyes or drink petrol and piss on a fire than spend any amount of time in your company.

So is it a yes or a no then, stop fecking about.

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just to add to the thread,,,I know most have seen the pic befor,,,but possibly not tree hands ....   Venus ,,half minshaw,,half coursing dog,,,littler sister to swift,,the black and white bitch fran

I wasn't ever going to comment on this thread ever , I wasn't prepared to say anything about the breed or the men although I've seen a few run and know a lot of the men mentioned including victor gh

I did manage to find a single photograph all be it not a great one. Can't really remember the night but the blue bitch in the picture belonged to my old mate from Workington.   The Handsome guy in

Posted Images

Guest Moscow

Here you go, Eddie is on the left in all three pictures.

that eddie and maurice are two fine looking dogs, was it around 1/4 bull in them both or just maurice? I think you said 1/4 earlier in the thread i might be wrong, cheers

maurice is ginnys brother so not a quater there. eddie is out of the half bull.

Maurice has a little less than 1/8 and Eddie a 1/4.

• Like 1
Guest Moscow

Do not involve me in your bullshit by asking me to judge. I would rather stick pins in my eyes or drink petrol and piss on a fire than spend any amount of time in your company.

No fecking around from me, I dont know whats going on and dont want to know. I heard threw the grapevine he is throwing challenges around as he usually does and saying I would or he wanted me to be a Judge. Hell will freeze over before I spend any amount of time in that mans company.

Edited by Moscow
  • Like 1

No fecking around from me, I dont know whats going on and dont want to know. I heard threw the grapevine he is throwing challenges around as he usually does and saying I would or he wanted me to be a Judge. Hell will freeze over before I spend any amount of time in that mans company.

Messer :laugh: :laugh: ..could you not find it in the goodness of your heart to be a Judge just for a day :laugh: ..

I kind of worked that out mate, it was an attempt at humour, clearly not very good one.

• Like 2

Messer :laugh: :laugh: ..could you not find it in the goodness of your heart to be a Judge just for a day :laugh: ..

Noooooo chance, its you he is saying he wants to run :laugh:

I'll run him anyday :thumbs: ...me and him over 200m :laugh: ..put your cash on me guys :toast:

• Like 2

Slightly off topic here folks well a fecking million miles really :icon_redface: ...can anyone remember this from 6 or 7 years ago?..these lads went to the Outer Hebrides (wherever the f**k that is)? and apparently caught all these lamping?..not sure if it was in one night though?...ATB Andy. ;)

Edited by poacherspocket22

Noooooo chance, its you he is saying he wants to run :laugh:

I'll run him anyday :thumbs: ...me and him over 200m :laugh: ..put your cash on me guys :toast:

Uphill or downhill :laugh:
  • Like 1

Slightly off topic here folks well a fecking million miles really :icon_redface: ...can anyone remember this from 6 or 7 years ago?..these lads went to the Outer Hebrides (wherever the f**k that is)? and apparently caught all these lamping?..not sure if it was in one night though?...ATB Andy. ;)

rabbitssuerothwell.jpg

right where do we catch the boat from,,,?? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: should have hung them on that fence though

• Like 1
Guest Moscow

Uphill or downhill :laugh:

Ffs the goalposts are being moved already :laugh: :laugh:

If its downhill my money is going on him gravity would take over, sorry Andy :laugh:

• Like 1