MINSHAW .....

]IVE GOT HIS NUM COS UNFAIR ON ANDY WITH THREAD SORY ANDY PAL

It's not my thread Aaz :laugh: ..i'm just contributing like others mate :victory: ..here's a pup i bred out of Bulpa x Jess...looks like a wee Staffy :tongue2:

img015-1.jpg

sorry to you and ur pals then al get intouch via phne

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just to add to the thread,,,I know most have seen the pic befor,,,but possibly not tree hands ....   Venus ,,half minshaw,,half coursing dog,,,littler sister to swift,,the black and white bitch fran

I wasn't ever going to comment on this thread ever , I wasn't prepared to say anything about the breed or the men although I've seen a few run and know a lot of the men mentioned including victor gh

I did manage to find a single photograph all be it not a great one. Can't really remember the night but the blue bitch in the picture belonged to my old mate from Workington.   The Handsome guy in

Posted Images

]IVE GOT HIS NUM COS UNFAIR ON ANDY WITH THREAD SORY ANDY PAL

It's not my thread Aaz :laugh: ..i'm just contributing like others mate :victory: ..here's a pup i bred out of Bulpa x Jess...looks like a wee Staffy :tongue2:

img015-1.jpg

sorry to you and ur pals then al get intouch via phne

genuine question andy do you think them minshaws are good threw day coz every1 say to me minshaws are ploddy bt myne seems be fast in day

minshaw cant wait to see them dogs run they will have plenty fun and if they cacth like rex etc well there worth keeping ,nephews got a few very good dogs two , so plenty to run , al home bred ,got 15 thousand acre to go at, 3 in walking distance rest further a feild ,

if its ok ma friend is gna come down with me he has a saluki thats maent to be out of them bengi lines minshawman
Guest Moscow

minshaw cant wait to see them dogs run they will have plenty fun and if they cacth like rex etc well there worth keeping ,nephews got a few very good dogs two , so plenty to run , al home bred ,got 15 thousand acre to go at, 3 in walking distance rest further a feild ,

if its ok ma friend is gna come down with me he has a saluki thats maent to be out of them bengi lines minshawman

Can you not do all arranging threw pm or phone calls?

Guest born to run1083

Aye this thread is going the same way as the irish saluki threads. All trying to prove who's got the biggest bollxxks. Let the thread carry on about the line and some of the good old fashion tales and hope the mods could maybe clean it back up as this thread has far been the best on here I've read, shame for the minority to spoil it

• Like 5

Can you not do all arranging threw pm or phone calls?

was meant to be a pm

Minshaw man I for one dont care what you and that fat fcuk get up to phone him and sort it out!!!!

Hedz stop defending the fat fcuk its sickening :bad:

aM NOT DEFFENDING ANY 1

read moscows post corectly kid...hes calling hedz for defending him,,,,, and hes correct,,its is getting sickening

He aint calling me he is saying stop defending him :thumbs:

Minshaw man I for one dont care what you and that fat fcuk get up to phone him and sort it out!!!!

Hedz stop defending the fat fcuk its sickening :bad:

I aint defending him i put up what was said :thumbs:
Guest Moscow

CP its a lottery when picking you got to go by something :laugh:

Hedz you ginger fanny no one is interested in what he has said or says :laugh: :laugh:

Edited by Moscow
  • Like 1

CP its a lottery when picking you got go by something :laugh:

Hedz you ginger fanny no one is interested in what he has said or says :laugh: :laugh:

Ye fecking know i aint ginger stop being so hurtful :laugh:
  • Like 1