MINSHAW .....

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just to add to the thread,,,I know most have seen the pic befor,,,but possibly not tree hands ....   Venus ,,half minshaw,,half coursing dog,,,littler sister to swift,,the black and white bitch fran

I wasn't ever going to comment on this thread ever , I wasn't prepared to say anything about the breed or the men although I've seen a few run and know a lot of the men mentioned including victor gh

I did manage to find a single photograph all be it not a great one. Can't really remember the night but the blue bitch in the picture belonged to my old mate from Workington.   The Handsome guy in

Posted Images

I used coca cola one night at the chinky take away when a bull x went down,miles from any where jobby.I had to force open the clamped jaws and squeeze it in,the poor bugger couldn't help it but by god he clamped my fingers as well,10 mins and it's up and about and ok again.I do have electrolites in my first aid kit but i also allways carry a mars bar for that instant result type thing if needed.

Recharge,glucose,mars bars,cadburys fudge and coca cola ....it's a fecking picnic! Haha....in reality though it does help if you know a little about it because if you have never seen it before it does look frightening and at the end of the day it may save your dogs life! ATB Andy.

• Like 1

Recharge,glucose,mars bars,cadburys fudge and coca cola ....it's a fecking picnic! Haha....in reality though it does help if you know a little about it because if you have never seen it before it does look frightening and at the end of the day it may save your dogs life! ATB Andy.

Well i'd never seen it before and it sure put the shits up me !!!!!!!!
  • Like 1

poacherpocket22 some of these dog have had big bags of stuff, can i just ask whats your feeding choice and excesise regeam is what do yous feed and how you condition your dogs how far ect ect ect ect have you got any little tips hints secrect little ways you dont mind sharing

I must disagree here the deisel bitch will defoy beat the salukixminnshaws for stamina I've actually witnest it gh told me that once in a wile you'll get a MINNSHAW freak I believe she is one her father was bottomless and the saluki x I had could'ent life way her and opened up and that's the truth even the halfxgrey yes she has killed daytime of 3 were deisel wouldn't but there is not a chance she could live way it on flat land or nighttime and there is dogs that can take 20 runs at hares right now i i own 1 right now not it the past and I took the gamble and it's me no one else that's made her what she is competitions I could'ent give a hoot I no what my dogs can do and they suit me i Idon't think there is a saluki x that will live way here on the lamp as I've tried a few in the past I bought this dog for lamping as a pup and it's done everything I've asked of it so that ain't bad and il go out way anyone and I no il not get a showing up that's for shure atb you pay your money you take the gamble that's just the dog game there is plenty other crosses I've seen fail you can bread the best to the best and get nothing it's always a gamble and one Iam glad I took 4 years ago Iam a happy man as they say yes she's a better lamp dog one who Iam proud off because she mine atb a great thread Asd a credit to you and many others

She sound's a handy sort fellah.... Any pic's of the bitch....?

Run him at whins ry. Put him in his place.i can spot who's pulling those muppit strings miles off by the questions his asking. Ha ha.

Id offer hin the run mate, but come winter ill not here off him

tek no head of that whin hes just jelous of minshaws arent you whin

Run him at whins ry. Put him in his place.i can spot who's pulling those muppit strings miles off by the questions his asking. Ha ha.

Id offer hin the run mate, but come winter ill not here off him

tek no head of that whin hes just jelous of minshaws arent you whin

Aaron ive besn on here for years [bANNED TEXT] & 1 that Iv learnt is to take whin with a large pinch of salt, in fact, a fekkin ocean load of salt :laugh:

• Like 1