MINSHAW .....

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just to add to the thread,,,I know most have seen the pic befor,,,but possibly not tree hands ....   Venus ,,half minshaw,,half coursing dog,,,littler sister to swift,,the black and white bitch fran

I wasn't ever going to comment on this thread ever , I wasn't prepared to say anything about the breed or the men although I've seen a few run and know a lot of the men mentioned including victor gh

I did manage to find a single photograph all be it not a great one. Can't really remember the night but the blue bitch in the picture belonged to my old mate from Workington.   The Handsome guy in

Posted Images

I haven't been to Cornwall Whin with my own dogs so it would be unfair of me to comment really on that i know Timber and Daz went down there so they could answer the question far better than me :thumbs: ..personally i think the fields down there (what i seen on the Brick's video's) would suit the Don dog down to the ground?..i'd be pretty pissed if he couldn't get a decent haul down there in all truth? ..but he ain't been so it's just my opinion?..Wispa was knocking plenty of gear over down there early doors of her career so i'd say they could and would be as good as most down there but again just my opinion? :yes: ..as for up yours well i think the Swift bitch and her littermates would do very well up there,pace aplenty and any amount of lung power..what i will say with my own bitch Swift she ain't a lover of pearly whites,shes been on a couple and is just an arse ragger at best :icon_redface: ..getting caught up there well it was just a matter of time really Whin lol..nothing lasts forever :laugh: ..if i was just a part-timer it would unlikely have happened but we almost fecking lived up there :yes: ..no different to playing russian roulette really matey..sooner or later the chamber will be full and to put it simply your "FECKED" :cray: ..it was a shame to lose our dogs but hey ho you play with fire and sooner or later your gonna get burned :whistling: ..atleast we got a few pics of the bitch before we had her confiscated though :D ..if we hadn't took any then we would of had nothing :cray: ...ATB Andy. :thumbs:

wow wow wow hold it there Andy ive never been down there :bad::censored: , i thought about it but decided against it (thank feck) :yes: although i hear ive just had an invite down :icon_eek:

i think the offer will be about as genuine as him.

to be fair the lads who did go was looked after and given what they went for and plenty of it, it's just a pity the shit has to start afterwards, thats what lets the man down.

at the end of the day the bloke does do a fair amount so his dog's are allways fit (all year round) , ive never criticised his dog's just the man and the way he goes about things.

BUT I NEVER WENT DOWN THERE!!!! lol

I know somwhere you will get a few nights good sport if your dog is minshaw blood on rabbits plies you're always welcome here.iv not seen him in a year or more be good to see him an how his matured.

I'll be down when crops are cut then mate. Will goto that nice CHINESE takeaway aswell :D

Joe,all them dogs look mint..i'm with Tiny7 lol..Maurice & Molly stand out for me :yes: ..is there much difference between those Eddie,Molly,Maisie and the ones out of Maurice or are they much the same?...ATB Andy. :thumbs:

• Like 1

wished it was a yarn can be proven , the black dog a good stamp even tho old and grey ,baz from burnley had afew minshaws to ,

The old black dog is the sire to Swift,Don,Ginny,Maurice,Eddie,Molly,Maisie,Lily,Chester,Tomo's Venus and loads more Whin..he was a very good dog imo?,would run until his last breath and beasties well he used to retrieve them between his legs like you see a fecking tiger or lion doing .. :yes: ..grand owld servant he was :cray:

andy ,heres a old pic took early 90,s i would say,the dog on the right was minshaw ,think its name was mist or misty ..could be wrong,it was owned by a guy called p.tynan,the recon it put plenty of gear to bed,i seen the pictures with 70, and 80 ,s rabbits .

minshawreal.jpg

• Like 1

I'm thinking it may of been out of that Gypsy bitch the sister to Cora?..it looks very similar to her and pretty similar to that Ginny bitch my lad had? ..ATB Andy. :thumbs:

I'm thinking it may of been out of that Gypsy bitch the sister to Cora?..it looks very similar to her and pretty similar to that Ginny bitch my lad had? ..ATB Andy. :thumbs:

when i see my mate i,ll ask more details and get back to you :thumbs:

Moscow th black dog and the white dog look in class form mate. bet they can handle a hard night shift with eas

The 1st pic with Eddie in the white dog and his litter sister Molly was taken after there summer lay off in mid august there 1st trip out on a pre season warm up, there not fit and little over weight.

Second pic with him in and his half brother Maurice was taken end of a hard season in aprill or there abouts, fit and in there best running condition :thumbs:

hats off mate they look imence . not sure if uve alredy said but how tall is maurice and eddie mate :thumbs: