MINSHAW .....

wished it was a yarn can be proven , the black dog a good stamp even tho old and grey ,baz from burnley had afew minshaws to ,

Go go gadget-lamper :laugh:

Hey whin do you wanna run the dogs on your stubbles this year.... Firstman to hold their dogs catch above their head & get excited about it, Wins :laugh:

• Like 2

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just to add to the thread,,,I know most have seen the pic befor,,,but possibly not tree hands ....   Venus ,,half minshaw,,half coursing dog,,,littler sister to swift,,the black and white bitch fran

I wasn't ever going to comment on this thread ever , I wasn't prepared to say anything about the breed or the men although I've seen a few run and know a lot of the men mentioned including victor gh

I did manage to find a single photograph all be it not a great one. Can't really remember the night but the blue bitch in the picture belonged to my old mate from Workington.   The Handsome guy in

Posted Images

andy, just wondering mate, are venus and swift similar in the way they run or do they differ much and how tall is swift she looks a big bitch from photos i like her alot she looks fairly similar to eddie dont you think

Swift is similar in colour and has the same sire but i think thats where the comparisons end with Joe's dog Eddie mate :yes: ..Venus of Tomo's may be a bit quicker off the mark where as Swift "looks" to be more laid back in her style of running..probably more the way of a coursing dog i'd explain it? I'd say both Venus and Swift will be somewhere around 25/26 tts? I ain't measured her :icon_redface: ..Swift would possibly carry a bit more of a bulkier ribcage then Venus..both great retrievers in the main although i have seen them both have an odd blip :censored: ..fortunately it ain't on a regular basis :D ..ATB Andy. :thumbs: ...c'mon guys let's get this over 2000 replies by tonight :toast:

there a few marras up at one of the farms i go on , one that had minshaws from whitehaven, they had them back in ninties got just whippet crosses now , doing cable laying plenty copper lol a scrap mans dream ,

Who is it from Whitehaven Whin? I should know him or atleast of him? Do you see out of Tony (Richie) these days from down this way? I seen him at the lurcher show last week but never got a craic with him,just wondering what he has now? Last i knew he had a black whippet and them black & white Saluki/Whippets..bonnie little dogs and he said they suited the fields down here? ATB Andy. :victory:

that eddie dog is most exciting dog i ever seen run :D

Spill the beans then matey?..Does he do tricks like that one that won Britains Got Talent? :hmm:

no no mate, no tricks, just good ole fashoined speed an a will greater then most to catch, iv actually seen most of them dogs run an id be happy with a pup off any of them truth be told, they as good if not some a the best iv seen, but that eddie dog is summat else :D:thumbs:

Spill the beans then matey?..Does he do tricks like that one that won Britains Got Talent? :hmm:

no no mate, no tricks, just good ole fashoined speed an a will greater then most to catch, iv actually seen most of them dogs run an id be happy with a pup off any of them truth be told, they as good if not some a the best iv seen, but that eddie dog is summat else :D:thumbs:

The big f****r will be 9ft tall now never mind 6ft 5 saying that about his dogs :laugh:

The big f****r will be 9ft tall now never mind 6ft 5 saying that about his dogs :laugh:

shhhhh dont tell him, ill edit it before he comes on :icon_redface::whistling:

• Like 1

ile get there names they saw the ole whinshaws says fine stamps and says you lucky bugger having all this land and space , good lads ,gave them a bit fish showed them were the local garage was and meeting there boss about work projects, good lads , they keep all the copper to them selves ahah , ye tonies doing fine , he does well with his saluk whipet types on hares were you are ,hees a good lad