Dogs siezed help

Guest D.F.K

Hope you get em back, then sue for emotional trauma caused by the theft of your dogs, go to doctors and get antidepressants and if they even think of releasing your name to the press sue for slander

Also, set fire to your neighbour :thumbs:

• Like 3

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Clive rees 07969 378 750

Wats the security like were these dogs are being held.

The police are as bad they took a moter of me 6 month ago, and they know there case is very shaky to say the least now but they'll still hold it till the trial. Which will cost the tax payer around

Hope you get em back, then sue for emotional trauma caused by the theft of your dogs, go to doctors and get antidepressants and if they even think of releasing your name to the press sue for slander

You talk some shite C.G.

Atb. MUDD

Edited by MUDD

You talk some shite C.G.

Atb. MUDD

Your opinion means less than nothing to me, same with your mates before they chip in.

RSPCA ARE f*****g SCUM!THEIR SO CALLED EXPERTS COULDNT TELL THE DIFFERANCE BETWEEN SHIT AND f*****g TOOTHPASTE!!!.They will do everything they can to get a conviction if you have been medicating the dogs yourself mate-SAD f****n c**ts.It happened to my mate-some clown grassed him up-GAVE THE DOG BACK-The dog in question had just had seven DEAD PUPS removed from inside her and had Hysterectomy from the PDSA-THATS WHY SHE WAS IN A BAD WAY-HE NEVER HAD AN APOLOGY FROM THE b*****ds.HOPE YOU GET THEM BACK-WOULD RATHER GIVE MY KIDS UP THAN MY DOGS(DONT LET THE WIFE KNOW)LOL ATB MATE AND HOPE YOU GET THEM ALL BACK :yes:

Its not illigal to self medicate or self treat your own dogs - only if you do it to someone elses or if the meds were obtained

illigaly I.E. script meds being used not under vet guidence - you can get done if the animal needs vet attention and youve not done anything about it.

You - subject to the Protection of Animals Act 1911 you as the OWNER of the animal can give whatever treatment you want to your animal. That is, any treatment that does not involve intrusion into the animal's body. For example you are not entitled by Law to give your animal an injection. You are only able to give an injection if instructed to do so by your vet.

I self treat and self medicate all my own dogs, only if its something i can not deal with

will i take them to a vet - my own vets know this and are quite happy to give me advice

if i ring them up or email them.

Hope you get the dogs back.

• Like 1

Make sure you get a lawyer who has experience in these matters....they will take their time shifting through whatever evidence they think they have....if they have your PC they'll go through it looking for pictures that can incriminate you....they will most likely come back at some point and under no circumstances answer any of their questions...no comment to anything they ask....refer everything to your lawyer. Could be a long time before you see your dogs again. :yes:

Edited by undisputed

Bloody awful experience that mate, hope everything turns out well for you and your dogs are returned safe and well and soon. Its a shame one or two have taken your thread in different directions, at a time like this we should all show a united front and stand together and forget the bickering etc. this could happen to anyone of us at anytime. keep us posted on how you get on and if there is anything I can do to help just pm me.

atb

• Like 2

yes i was arrested......

the warrant said there was a report of cruelty at the adress and a dog was seen in a state and had been in a state for upto a week.

this is all down to my next door neighbour busy body f****r, threatend to report me a week previous there is no compramise with some people instead of apporaching me like an adult they decided to have basically everything i own taken away.....dirty scum bags

dfk if some one said they was going to report you why on earth daint you move the dog that was smashed perhaps they would of left the other dogs with you then cant say you was not warned i know what id of done sorry for your loss but should of took notice of the nosey neighbour go round and burn them out :whistling:
Guest D.F.K

yes i was arrested......

the warrant said there was a report of cruelty at the adress and a dog was seen in a state and had been in a state for upto a week.

this is all down to my next door neighbour busy body f****r, threatend to report me a week previous there is no compramise with some people instead of apporaching me like an adult they decided to have basically everything i own taken away.....dirty scum bags

dfk if some one said they was going to report you why on earth daint you move the dog that was smashed perhaps they would of left the other dogs with you then cant say you was not warned i know what id of done sorry for your loss but should of took notice of the nosey neighbour go round and burn them out :whistling:

why would i move my dogs done nothing wrong.