Dogs siezed help

Guest D.F.K

Guest D.F.K

yesterday afternoon i came home to 4 police cars and two rspca officer in my house..

the cause of the warrent was someone reported me for miss treating a dog, the dog in question was a terrier. they have taken all my dogs all my hunting equipment, phone, car, spades, terrier finder, dog leads the lot, they have no evidence agaisnt me as far as i know only that i didnt seek vetenery treatment for the terrier.....

i really want my dogs back im lost without them, they even took my 12 year old retired house dog, please any advice giving would be greatfull im absoloutly gutted lost for words my dogs are all ive got. now i havnt got them just want them back not botherd about car ect.

cheere dfk

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Clive rees 07969 378 750

Wats the security like were these dogs are being held.

The police are as bad they took a moter of me 6 month ago, and they know there case is very shaky to say the least now but they'll still hold it till the trial. Which will cost the tax payer around

Guest joball

nearly happened to me before christmas thank fuk they seen i was an emotional wreck when they where going to take them lol and decided to let me keep them thank fuk. hope you get it sorted lad the cheeky c**ts.

havent the police got more things to do than pull people up about dogs pitty they dont have all this action for the perverts and robbers,rspca load of idiots that know nothing and are always putting dogs down theres a dog been lose near me for over 3 years i still see it and they cant ever get it useless fat wasters.

good luck pal;)

Guest D.F.K

thanks alot.......yes the dog had a wound i told them the dog was givin to me 2 weeks ago and the dog was happy in its self and i didnt feel need to go the vets as there was no infection and the wound was not open.....

they said all my dogs where scored by vet from 1 to 5 all scored 1 and was in poor health and conditions, there was screws in grass outside pens ect as they where getting built.. it was dangerous enviroment for dogs.....

WILL I GET MY DOGS BACK

well you obviously didnt check the link that guy sent you....for shg.... id be on the blower straight away about advice...and i wouldnt be sitting typing on a computer id be out there trying to get me dogs back....

• Like 2