Dogs siezed help

Guest D.F.K

Try and get the number for Granville rooley in Bradford he is the best barrister for the job. He hates the RSPCA with a passion.

Granville is/was also a prosecuter so has a good idea of what will be thrown at you. He is a wily old fox..............but his suit could do with a good iron.

• Like 1

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Clive rees 07969 378 750

Wats the security like were these dogs are being held.

The police are as bad they took a moter of me 6 month ago, and they know there case is very shaky to say the least now but they'll still hold it till the trial. Which will cost the tax payer around

Try and get the number for Granville rooley in Bradford he is the best barrister for the job. He hates the RSPCA with a passion.

Granville is/was also a prosecuter so has a good idea of what will be thrown at you. He is a wily old fox..............but his suit could do with a good iron.

Did not know if he was still going as it was 20 year ago but got to be worth a phone call

From Clive's FaceBook page .......

"Everyone: A big thank you to all who keep putting hunting images on FACEBOOK. You are keeping me in business. The last three cases I have dealt with have been RSPCA prosecutions based on no evidence at all except for images people have taken on their phones and which have either found their way onto social media sites or have been examined by police when the phone owner has been stopped for something unrelated (like driving offences) and the phone was routinely examined.

Seriously folks, you might as well pop round to the local cop shop and say "Arrest me for badger digging, hare coursing, hunting illegally....!" The police WILL oblige.

And don't think that merely deleting images from a computer or phone will ACTUALLY delete the images. Everey image you've ever taken or that has ever been sent to you is probably still in there."

Have you ever posted pics of your dogs showing injuries DFK?

• Like 3
Guest D.F.K

why you asking questions you know the answer to?????? ellaberate!

ive placed pictures up of my dogs yes.......did they have any work related injurys possbily? the same way i go to work or you do doing any form of physical labour and get all sorts of cuts bruises ect.........

does this give people the right to take what i own.......DOES IT FCUK

ive placed pictures up of my dogs yes.......did they have any work related injurys possbily? the same way i go to work or you do doing any form of physical labour and get all sorts of cuts bruises ect.........

No one is saying it does.

You made it easy for them.

Guest D.F.K

No one is saying it does.

You made it easy for them.

negative....

i hunt within the law on permission.

making it easy for them is doing the opposite.