Guest D.F.K

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Clive rees 07969 378 750

Wats the security like were these dogs are being held.

The police are as bad they took a moter of me 6 month ago, and they know there case is very shaky to say the least now but they'll still hold it till the trial. Which will cost the tax payer around

f**k me DFK ,get on to a solicitor asap.Get pics taken of the dogs ,your yard and get the dogs weighed straight away .Some good advise after been given on here i hope you take heed of it and i wish you all the best in gettin them back.

• Like 1

The RSPCA are a right set of pompous pricks, hope you get everything sorted out and sharpish. Looking out for animal welfare my arse, all they want is the £££. According to Wikipedia (that ever reliable source) they took in £119m in 2008 :blink: won't ever see a fecking penny from me.

ring um up every day non stop give um grief upon grief when they stop answearing and wont put you through ring up agaian an tell the secretary you got information for the person you want to talk to and say your some one else till there on the fone make sure you keep at um all the time,

Guest D.F.K

thanks for all replys as i said spoken to the correct people

im willing to do what it takes, horrible getting dogs taken i wouldnt wish it on anyone but there coming back.....no matter what it takes

• Like 2

RSPCA ARE f*****g SCUM!THEIR SO CALLED EXPERTS COULDNT TELL THE DIFFERANCE BETWEEN SHIT AND f*****g TOOTHPASTE!!!.They will do everything they can to get a conviction if you have been medicating the dogs yourself mate-SAD f****n c**ts.It happened to my mate-some clown grassed him up-GAVE THE DOG BACK-The dog in question had just had seven DEAD PUPS removed from inside her and had Hysterectomy from the PDSA-THATS WHY SHE WAS IN A BAD WAY-HE NEVER HAD AN APOLOGY FROM THE b*****ds.HOPE YOU GET THEM BACK-WOULD RATHER GIVE MY KIDS UP THAN MY DOGS(DONT LET THE WIFE KNOW)LOL ATB MATE AND HOPE YOU GET THEM ALL BACK :yes: