• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

heres one we dug early in the season he was the biggest i have seen im 5 ft 11 and the hole isnt deep.

NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT MATE - TRUE SPORTS MAN

this one went 29 pound and i thought that was big and he sliped out my hands and ran off

Posted Images

Guest flying brian

terriers060-1.jpgheres one we dug early in the season he was the biggest i have seen im 5 ft 11 and the hole isnt deep.

fxckin ell thats a beast of a fox ...must be eating same super chicken as half these body builders roung here!!!!!!

terriers060-1.jpgheres one we dug early in the season he was the biggest i have seen im 5 ft 11 and the hole isnt deep.

fxckin ell thats a beast of a fox ...must be eating same super chicken as half these body builders roung here!!!!!!

Ive seen a fox around where i live thats as big as that,my area is also the place where britains largest fox was found a year or so ago.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2012/03/05/britains-largest-fox-killed_n_1320433.html Just take a look at the f*****g do gooders comments at the bottom. "Beautiful harmless creatures" and "

It's a shame that the farmer thought that it was necessary to kill such a beautiful healthy animal"

Some people are so far beyond reality its unreal.Just wait untill their hunting young kids in packs on the streets.

Just imagine there is probably a few people putting food out for them and watching them feed regulary, they must think "thats a lovely big fox" wait till it rape,s there fcuckin little jack russell, and would the pups be classed as working.lol. :laugh: :laugh: :icon_eek: