Proud and Prejudiced

C'mon Gnasher it goes beyond a whinge and a moan.....and if is such an issue for people why arn't they lobbying their MP's Counsellors etc......I've said it before it never ceases to amaze that members of this forum are warned about posting inappropriate pictures of their nights out....and continue to allow some of the most hateful bile to be written on these threads....not liking something and saying you don't like it is fine but these posts always end up going the same way....

ol turn it in !...............Apparently immigrants have been coming here seeking refuge from the horror,terror,war and mayhem of their home life.................i dont think being called a few names on the internet is going to cause them too much bother do you !........if they cant accept that we dont all want to go along with forced integration and forced multiculturalism then maybe its best they dont come here.............its totally unrealistic to expect us/Brits to just sit and take it we didnt ask for it,we dont like it and we dont want it,so why should we sit mutely with a welcoming smile on our face ?.....and how do you know what folk are doing as regards lobbying mp,s or counsellors.....you dont.

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 2

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There's avery simple reason why the leaders of the edl and bnp make themselves look like wankers.......it's because they are wankers!   The left wing must love these clowns, they are a gift!!

I do say so, see I don't see why we should feel the need to dance round every f****r who is gay, black, crippled, white, left, right, liberal, poor, rich etc etc The whole world is in dire need of a

I got the feeling it all started from the Muslims disrupting the UK Soldiers Homecoming parade, spitting in the face of one of their wifes ect, so fair fuking play to them atleast they are making some

C'mon Gnasher it goes beyond a whinge and a moan.....and if is such an issue for people why arn't they lobbying their MP's Counsellors etc......I've said it before it never ceases to amaze that members of this forum are warned about posting inappropriate pictures of their nights out....and continue to allow some of the most hateful bile to be written on these threads....not liking something and saying you don't like it is fine but these posts always end up going the same way....

ol turn it in !...............Apparently immigrants have been coming here seeking refuge from the horror,terror,war and mayhem of their home life.................i dont think being called a few names on the internet is going to cause them too much bother do you !........if they cant accept that we dont all want to go along with forced integration and forced multiculturalism then maybe its best they dont come here.............its totally unrealistic to expect us/Brits to just sit and take it we didnt ask for it,we dont like it and we dont want it,so why should we sit mutely with a welcoming smile on our face ?.....and how do you know what folk are doing as regards lobbying mp,s or counsellors.....you dont.

Yeah and you do.....(Us Brits) so your saying if someone wants to come live in Britain they better be prepared for a few silly insults being hurled at them comes with the territory eh!....as for being unrealistic about expectations...Brits sat on their keisters when the Government imposed the Poll Tax/Council Tax....no mass demo when the Tories took Britain into Europe....I could go on...Britain is famous for sitting on it's arse and doing nothing....there's numerous things people didn't ask for and didn't like but still got them...Hunting ban another example.....The only unrealistic thing is expecting a reasonable discussion when it comes to immigration :cry:

• Like 1

Yeah and you do.....(Us Brits) so your saying if someone wants to come live in Britain they better be prepared for a few silly insults being hurled at them comes with the territory eh!....as for being unrealistic about expectations...Brits sat on their keisters when the Government imposed the Poll Tax/Council Tax....no mass demo when the Tories took Britain into Europe....I could go on...Britain is famous for sitting on it's arse and doing nothing....there's numerous things people didn't ask for and didn't like but still got them...Hunting ban another example.....The only unrealistic thing is expecting a reasonable discussion when it comes to immigration :cry:

DO YOU WANT/THINK MULTICULTRISIAM WORKS IN THE BRITISH ISLE'S AND DO YOU THINK MUSLIMS SHOULD BE ALLOWED THE PRACTISE SHARIA LAW IN THE UK ,

What you talking about poll tax or the hunting ban for ?.......we,re talking about this " hateful bile " you refer to........your saying immigrants shouldnt expect a few silly insults.......im saying i think they would be more than happy with a few silly insults in exchange for housing,food,safety and everything else there own shithole of a country couldnt give them...........................and if you dont like British ways you dont have to stay here.....same as if you dont like discussions on immigration you dont have to have them........not rocket science mate ;)

Edited by gnasher16

DO YOU WANT/THINK MULTICULTRISIAM WORKS IN THE BRITISH ISLE'S AND DO YOU THINK MUSLIMS SHOULD BE ALLOWED THE PRACTISE SHARIA LAW IN THE UK ,

Nothing wrong with a nice bit of multiculturalism. I mean rapes and gangs aren't that interesting anymore but LOOK now we get to have witch hunters!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-17040111

They all wear stoneys now mate

?????????????

Stonewall jkts,the new Farah :thumbs: Marv, you could be a TROJAN SKIN ;) Wonderful World, Beautiful People,class Skank :yes:

I love it!

Stonewall ........ are they for queers only then? Hahaha

You the only one to notice!,Always thought the were a bit Poofy,but the Far Right has always had it's share of Gays,Horst Wessel,famous marching song of the Youth,Nicky Crane of the Leader Guard Oi ! Oi! ,John Tyndal,etc,A penchment for Alsations seems to be a running thread :D :D

The Only organisation standing up against Dodgy religion :angel: lost ground when members saw the light :yes: and got a Coin ;) or two :laugh: :laugh: Thinks we need someone to throw a stool again .

at times it looks like a meeting of the KKK and BNP.

Whilst sat at home listening to RnB or Rap music, eating a kebab or grazing on a Mars bar bought from the shop on the corner.

How many of the stand and fight brigade are such hypocrites they do these things whilst slating everything non-English (ala-Al Murray)

NOTHING WRONG WITH RNB RAP MUSIC , ATE THE ODD KEBAB TOO GOOD WELSH LAMB , DRAW THE LINE AT MARS BARS FROM CORNER SHOPS THOUGH MY GOD HOW WORKING CLASS :hmm:

Whilst sat at home listening to RnB or Rap music, eating a kebab or grazing on a Mars bar bought from the shop on the corner.

How many of the stand and fight brigade are such hypocrites they do these things whilst slating everything non-English (ala-Al Murray)

NOTHING WRONG WITH RNB RAP MUSIC , ATE THE ODD KEBAB TOO GOOD WELSH LAMB , DRAW THE LINE AT MARS BARS FROM CORNER SHOPS THOUGH MY GOD HOW WORKING CLASS :hmm:

What corner shop????

Harrods? Fortnum and Mason? John Lewis?

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

They all wear stoneys now mate

?????????????

Stonewall jkts,the new Farah :thumbs: Marv, you could be a TROJAN SKIN ;) Wonderful World, Beautiful People,class Skank :yes:

I love it!

Stonewall ........ are they for queers only then? Hahaha

You the only one to notice!,Always thought the were a bit Poofy,but the Far Right has always had it's share of Gays,Horst Wessel,famous marching song of the Youth,Nicky Crane of the Leader Guard Oi ! Oi! ,John Tyndal,etc,A penchment for Alsations seems to be a running thread :D :D

The Only organisation standing up against Dodgy religion :angel: lost ground when members saw the light :yes: and got a Coin ;) or two :laugh: :laugh: Thinks we need someone to throw a stool again .

You're not wrong about the faggots!

Tyndal was horrible, sleazy and always looked damp :bad:

There are other organisations.

What corner shop????

Harrods? Fortnum and Mason? John Lewis?

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

ILL HAVE YOU KNOW MY GOOD MAN ONE WOULD NOT BE SEEN DEAD IN KENSINGTON ST JAMES FOR ME ;) THAT WOULD BE FORTNUM Edited by gonetoearth
  • Like 1

What you talking about poll tax or the hunting ban for ?.......we,re talking about this " hateful bile " you refer to........your saying immigrants shouldnt expect a few silly insults.......im saying i think they would be more than happy with a few silly insults in exchange for housing,food,safety and everything else there own shithole of a country couldnt give them...........................and if you dont like British ways you dont have to stay here.....same as if you dont like discussions on immigration you dont have to have them........not rocket science mate ;)

The point being Brits are experts at doing nothing....why don't you ask them face to face how happy they would be instead of tapping on a keyboard...your the font of all knowledge Gnash I'm sure they would listen to a reasonable man like yourself....after all it's not rocket science.....and if your so unhappy about your country going to the dogs you could always move to a warmer climate :bye:

The point being Brits are experts at doing nothing....why don't you ask them face to face how happy they would be instead of tapping on a keyboard...your the font of all knowledge Gnash I'm sure they would listen to a reasonable man like yourself....after all it's not rocket science.....and if your so unhappy about your country going to the dogs you could always move to a warmer climate :bye:

Ive not got very much knowledge at all to be honest,never claimed to have........dont mean to say i cant have opinions though does it........what would be the point asking them why they are here,i dont need a weatherman to tell me when its raining ! ............................................Undisputed if me and my family plot up in your front room tonight and listen to you moan about us being there......................and i eventually say to you " well if your unhappy about it maybe you should move "...............i think you just might give me a smack round the chops.....and if you didnt your a fool !

Ive heard it all now.............if we dont like it WE should move :laugh: ...........Only in the society we now find ourself would anyone black white or green have the f****n audacity to say something like that !

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: you dont know how entertaining you are

No offence lads, but to me this is the problem.

''Muslims are to blame!''

''Polish take all the jobs!''

''Brits sit on their hands and don't do anything!''

A shame no-one blames the government and decides to take action against them and hold them accountable, instead of trying to stick their finger in the dam :thumbs: