Proud and Prejudiced

I got the feeling it all started from the Muslims disrupting the UK Soldiers Homecoming parade, spitting in the face of one of their wifes ect, so fair fuking play to them atleast they are making some sort of stand! They did act like dicks with all the drink ect but it looks like they are the only people who are willing to do something about these people! You see them with there signs "British Police go to Hell",....FFS!!!

• Like 4

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There's avery simple reason why the leaders of the edl and bnp make themselves look like wankers.......it's because they are wankers!   The left wing must love these clowns, they are a gift!!

I do say so, see I don't see why we should feel the need to dance round every f****r who is gay, black, crippled, white, left, right, liberal, poor, rich etc etc The whole world is in dire need of a

I got the feeling it all started from the Muslims disrupting the UK Soldiers Homecoming parade, spitting in the face of one of their wifes ect, so fair fuking play to them atleast they are making some

that tommy who run the edl did not do the cause any favours,he acted a right tit

It's like when Nick Griffin was allowed on BBC2. Instead of giving a good argument than many people in this country agree with he started talking a load of shyte. He did more damage than good and he might as well work for the lefties who think mass immigration is wonderful. Now anyone who is against them coming over and taking the jobs away from our kids is branded racist by people who clearly don't ahve to worry about such things.

that tommy who run the edl did not do the cause any favours,he acted a right tit

They seem to be the only ones making a stand, not even the spineless c**ts running this shithole have made a stand !!

yeah tommy did make him self look abit of a dick when pissed but dont we all, it did shine some bad light on the edl but how bad did it do for the muslim extreamists. dont get me wrong its not all muslims but theres a small amount but that small amount is blackining the rest so it needs to be nipped in the butt before it goes tits up!!

and is that not what thousands of football supporters do every season?? get pissed / sing songs about their much loved clubs and start scrapping with the opposit team??? no difference yet they carry on

and is that not what thousands of football supporters do every season?? get pissed / sing songs about their much loved clubs and start scrapping with the opposit team??? no difference yet they carry on

Football supporters are not trying to drum up support for their club......football supporters getting pissed and fighting are not going to turn people off supporting their club.

To the average man in the street watching that program most probably turned a lot of folk off any kind of nationalist movement of any sort...........if a man wants to put himself up as the face of a group of people that others can follow and listen to then he shouldnt be acting like a childish fool......and thats why this edl carry on will never be taken seriously.

• Like 1

The only way a Patriotic British Party can Gain any Credability is if it was Organised and ran by Educated Folk.

Any such Party HAS to Genuinely Welcome to its ranks all Creeds and Colours so long as the Bleed Red-White and Blue.

Racism is Totaly wrong in any Country

Nationalism is Totaly Right.

The Tommy lad was right in a lot of what he was saying but getting Pissed on Camera showed him and the party up in Fairness.

I could be wrong but to me at the end in the pub after he had dodged the law at a rally he looked wired on sniff or pills ect.

But that was just my observation , im probably wrong.

Like i say EDL if it welcoms all Colours and Creeds is Good for England if it were ran by Credible people.

UKIP

There's avery simple reason why the leaders of the edl and bnp make themselves look like wankers.......it's because they are wankers!

The left wing must love these clowns, they are a gift!!

• Like 6

The only way a Patriotic British Party can Gain any Credability is if it was Organised and ran by Educated Folk.

Any such Party HAS to Genuinely Welcome to its ranks all Creeds and Colours so long as the Bleed Red-White and Blue.

Racism is Totaly wrong in any Country

Nationalism is Totaly Right.

The Tommy lad was right in a lot of what he was saying but getting Pissed on Camera showed him and the party up in Fairness.

I could be wrong but to me at the end in the pub after he had dodged the law at a rally he looked wired on sniff or pills ect.

But that was just my observation , im probably wrong.

Like i say EDL if it welcoms all Colours and Creeds is Good for England if it were ran by Credible people.

100% Spot on

The fact they seem to be nothing more than a selective group of football hooligans tired of fighting over a game (come on that's all it is) and claiming they are fighting for our rights..........

The country is in the shite now who knows what depths we will fall into if the likes of BNP ever got into power due to the ignoramus vote of the typical EDL member

Does sporting a shaved head, harrington jacket, boots and swaztika on your hands make you a nazi posterboy ?????????????

• Like 1