5/8 grey 3/8 collie

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

as will a 3/4 collie 1/4 greyhound father x a greyhound dam, thats the way mine was bred. she's 4 now and doing fine  

beardy x she is 2 doing well

just another pic [bANNED TEXT] out today

Posted Images

THE 5/8 3/8 COLLIE BREED DOG IS TYPE OFF DOG I WOULD LIKE TO PUT FULL SAULKI FOR DAY TIME RUNNING.SOME LOVELY LOOKING PICTURES AND GOOD READ SOME GOOD POINTS

interested in this the need for saluki in a fine cross lke the 5/8s atb collie x

I wouldn't personaly add saluki but lads have put these breeds together and got some handy dogs, the collie x's I've had if they never killed the hare quick then they faded. By adding saluki you add a bit more staying power that is needed on bigger land. :thumbs:

Shame all collie x threads turn into a 'Hancock' love in. Mind I guess he pumps out more collie crosses than anyone else in the country if not the world! Thing that puts me off is the ethics of mass produced dogs, it's totally wrong in my book. But there is no doubt a percentage are good dogs.

It would be great to here from a few owners of dogs not bred or related to Hancock dogs! I know it's a small percentage in comparison to the commercially produced dogs, but I know there must be a few about!

Edited by Sirius
  • Like 1

Shame all collie x threads turn into a 'Hancock' love in. Mind I guess he pumps out more collie crosses than anyone else in the country if not the world! Thing that puts me off is the ethics of mass produced dogs, it's totally wrong in my book. But there is no doubt a percentage are good dogs.

It would be great to here from a few owners of dogs not bred or related to Hancock dogs!

Me too, I've got a pup here I think works out roughly 3/8's collie though the other 5/8's is mixed lurcher breeding. Sorry if its off topic.

DSCF0089.jpg

DSCF0100.jpg

IMG_1996.jpg

I love the look of this dog Johnnyboy mate looks like a real old school lurcher I think one of these crosses is for me next

Yes mate she's got that traditonal look about her but looks don't put game away, always nice to have a dog thats easy on the eye but working ability should always come first. :thumbs:

IMG_1996.jpg

I love the look of this dog Johnnyboy mate looks like a real old school lurcher I think one of these crosses is for me next

Yes mate she's got that traditonal look about her but looks don't put game away, always nice to have a dog thats easy on the eye but working ability should always come first. :thumbs:

Very true mate and looks like she does that for u

IMG_1996.jpg

Very true mate and looks like she does that for u

She's been a honest dog and a great companion, she's given me some great memories and will hopefully give me a few more before she's retired. :thumbs:

First post be gentle ;)

Im looking to get a 5/8 x 3/8 cross, so any help in pointing me in the right direction, would be appricated

I have seen a picture on Hancocks site of a 5/8 x 3/8 Louis, and birddog's is kinda what im after, it may be that i end up going down the Hancock route to ensure i get what im after :D

ATB

Flip

Edited by Flipper_Al