5/8 grey 3/8 collie

First post be gentle ;)

Im looking to get a 5/8 x 3/8 cross, so any help in pointing me in the right direction, would be appricated

I have seen a picture on Hancocks site of a 5/8 x 3/8 Louis, and birddog's is kinda what im after

ATB

Flip

firstly welcome, my advice is take your time, be sure on what you want then wait on the right pup, many people are kinda anti hancock for whatever reason, i know guys that have been back two or three times for replacements when they retire their dogs, i've lived with mine for 4 yrs and i'd go back. give them a bell they always seem to have time for genuine callers

• Like 1

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

as will a 3/4 collie 1/4 greyhound father x a greyhound dam, thats the way mine was bred. she's 4 now and doing fine  

beardy x she is 2 doing well

just another pic [bANNED TEXT] out today

Posted Images

Loving this thread and some superb photo's of lovely real working dogs. I don't care whether they are bred by Hancock or someone else, I love this cross!! Personally I dont see why you would want add Saluki to this mix, or anything else for that matter, although those that have seem happy :thumbs:

I will keep forum posted with the progress of my mates 5/8ths :yes:

First post be gentle ;)

Im looking to get a 5/8 x 3/8 cross, so any help in pointing me in the right direction, would be appricated

I have seen a picture on Hancocks site of a 5/8 x 3/8 Louis, and birddog's is kinda what im after

ATB

Flip

firstly welcome, my advice is take your time, be sure on what you want then wait on the right pup, many people are kinda anti hancock for whatever reason, i know guys that have been back two or three times for replacements when they retire their dogs, i've lived with mine for 4 yrs and i'd go back. give them a bell they always seem to have time for genuine callers

Belled them today, had a chat, there's a litter available around mid march, so will wait to hear back around then :)

• Like 1

First post be gentle ;)

ATB

Flip

Belled them today, had a chat, there's a litter available around mid march, so will wait to hear back around then :)

you will not be dissapointed i see hancock as great guy with his knowledge of collie crosses and you know what you are geting atb collie x

• Like 1

First post be gentle ;)

ATB

Flip

well done mate, just out of interest how are they bred

First post be gentle ;)

ATB

Flip

well done mate, just out of interest how are they bred

interested to know how they are bred aswell

Manged to get to speak to them today, the litter available mid march is a Sally5 x Tweedle Dee

can't talk of the sally5 but i'm a big fan of the 'tweedles' seen a few over the years, don't think you'll go far wrong there mate keep us posted atb