5/8 grey 3/8 collie

good mooching and ferreting dog, and is learning the lamping game.

nice dog mate,how old?

cheers. 16 month. the first picture is abit old tho.

mines only a young lad at min 5month and coming on a treat,whats yours like on bunnys

good luck. yeh she is goodlike she has been a late learner i only got her at 9 month. she is getting prity good at ferreting. and started lamping realy well but has just been getting worse so iam giving her 2 weeks or so off.

whats she not up to scratch with on lamping side?

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

as will a 3/4 collie 1/4 greyhound father x a greyhound dam, thats the way mine was bred. she's 4 now and doing fine  

beardy x she is 2 doing well

just another pic [bANNED TEXT] out today

Posted Images

nice dog mate,how old?

mines only a young lad at min 5month and coming on a treat,whats yours like on bunnys

good luck. yeh she is goodlike she has been a late learner i only got her at 9 month. she is getting prity good at ferreting. and started lamping realy well but has just been getting worse so iam giving her 2 weeks or so off.

just not putting enough efort in to it. ran 7 rabbits the other night and didnt catch 1. then i got back home to find out my mum fed her just befor i went out so thats probs why. then i took her out anther night after that and she didnt catch any that night either i think she might just be abit sick of it, but she has been going quite alot lataly so am giving her a good stint of.

nice dog mate,how old?

just not putting enough efort in to it. ran 7 rabbits the other night and didnt catch 1. then i got back home to find out my mum fed her just befor i went out so thats probs why. then i took her out anther night after that and she didnt catch any that night either i think she might just be abit sick of it, but she has been going quite alot lataly so am giving her a good stint of.

not in season are owt is she???just stick at it mate ATB

nice dog mate,how old?

not in season are owt is she???just stick at it mate ATB

no she's not. yeh am guna am just guna give her a good break then hopfully she should come back prity keen then
  • Like 1
looks like a staghound nice type but i bet it over heats in warm weather had a beardie cross along time back used to clip her out in may
when its warm weather you go out to beat the heat early orlate at night to stop the heatr geting to the dogs. or i doo anyway Edited by scottish hare hunter
  • Like 2

ye but when you lamping early doors in sep it gets hot somenites even for bareskinned dogs smooth coats , heavy coat on adog is good for on the high country ferreting foxing before the ban , but found in general not good attribute until we get hard winters , some like rough coats i found mines over heated , a bit

• 2 weeks later...