5/8 grey 3/8 collie

had i years ago Blaze 3/8 b/b 5/8 grey 26in 70 odd lb, good on fox ok on rabbits. Not as good on rabbit as Bryn my 1x collie grey, but Blaze loved the old charlie job, more than rabbits lol. His sire was richard jones , the bitch was bred in north wales 3/4 grey 1/4 collie.

Blaze

blaze-1.jpg

• Like 3

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

as will a 3/4 collie 1/4 greyhound father x a greyhound dam, thats the way mine was bred. she's 4 now and doing fine  

beardy x she is 2 doing well

just another pic [bANNED TEXT] out today

Posted Images

had i years ago Blaze 3/8 b/b 5/8 grey 26in 70 odd lb, good on fox ok on rabbits. Not as good on rabbit as Bryn my 1x collie grey, but Blaze loved the old charlie job, more than rabbits lol. His sire was richard jones , the bitch was bred in north wales 3/4 grey 1/4 collie.

Blaze

blaze-1.jpg

he looks good, did he question commands? or have a stubborn streak?

Blaze

blaze-1.jpg

he looks good, did he question commands? or have a stubborn streak?

no mate, he was as bidable as Bryn my 1x collie grey.He was good on rabbit great taking squatters, but Bryn was just that bit better, Bryn is very fast of the mark+ agile more than Blaze was . But Blaze was tougher type dog where things that bite back, Bryn will go in with Tod no prob, as Tod will tackle a feckin bullock lol . Blaze was like Tod regards teeth, loved to tackle them .

3/4 grey/collie,back to 1st x

Picture004-1.jpg

Picture015.jpg

he looks in top nick well done, it looks like he has strong feet as does bird's, mines 4yr old and (touch wood) not had any foot troubles and she chases rabbits through local woods daily never mind any lamping or ferreting

i like these collie crosses, and loads of people seem to own them, but no pups ever seem to be up for sale . . .

the decent privately bred ones are snapped up locally by friends and family but, don't be too quick to dismiss hancock he always has some for sale, i know they get a hard press from certain quarters but they are knowledgable and do breed some crackers

Thanks lads hes just over 8 months (4th feb).Hes out of Hancocks tweedle Dum to a greyhound bitch.Hes going through a stubborn phase at the minute but as a rule hes pretty easy to get on with.Showing great early promise had a good nose.Pics are taken a few months ago got a new camera just waiting for my memory card and I will do some updates.I'd say hes 25.5 -26" now

Regards Stoaty

Thanks lads hes just over 8 months (4th feb).Hes out of Hancocks tweedle Dum to a greyhound bitch.Hes going through a stubborn phase at the minute but as a rule hes pretty easy to get on with.Showing great early promise had a good nose.Pics are taken a few months ago got a new camera just waiting for my memory card and I will do some updates.I'd say hes 25.5 -26" now

Regards Stoaty

jazz is by tweedle dum also, whats the name of his greyhound dam? jazz went through that bolshy spell too but it's soon forgotten