5/8 grey 3/8 collie

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

as will a 3/4 collie 1/4 greyhound father x a greyhound dam, thats the way mine was bred. she's 4 now and doing fine  

beardy x she is 2 doing well

just another pic [bANNED TEXT] out today

Posted Images

after talking the misses into allowing me to have lurcher, and looking into alot of posts on here and other things.. i've decided this is the dog for me.. sounds like it will be a good allround down mainly used for ferreting.

thanks to this posts info.

after talking the misses into allowing me to have lurcher, and looking into alot of posts on here and other things.. i've decided this is the dog for me.. sounds like it will be a good allround down mainly used for ferreting.

glad to hear that buddy atb when you get your dog

nothing wrong with hancocks dogs i've had em before and will no doubt have em again. as long as he pups are healthy and well reared then you get out what you put in. as for the moral aspect of breeding pups for money that is a matter for your own conscience. at least the hancocks are honest, dont lie about a pups breeding just to sell it, and dont bullshit about what the parents have done. and if you have a problem they wont just tell you to feck off like some on here would........

• Like 3

Think about it long and hard as collie x's are not for everybody and can frustrate and demoralise the novice lurcher owner. If you click with a collie x they make great hunting companions. :thumbs:

• Like 1

Think about it long and hard as collie x's are not for everybody and can frustrate and demoralise the novice lurcher owner. If you click with a collie x they make great hunting companions. :thumbs:

sound advice, mine are out dailly and get lots of both physical and mental stimulation and ive not had any bother but have heard that dogs left in the kennel till the weekend are a different ball game. it's a bit of a cliche but i think with collie x's you get out what you put in

• Like 1

Brock is about 25tts he is about 27 kilo .... 5/8 grey x3/8 bearded collie ..... He had his jaws on a bit of everything ... a very natural want to please type of dog , a little feral  at times . He has good wind and is a bit of a power house ..... He lives to hunt ..... I'll be looking for a bride for him in a few year hopefully the same cross as him or first x bearded grey hound