Capello resigns

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

not the first italian to leave a sinking ship now is he lol

He has just gone up huge in my eyes by standing up for his captain but as a man for taking a stand

Posted Images

I think Cappello is spot on im so glad he f****d them off ...................this race obssessed dogooding society of ours will destroy the game while the rest of the world stand laughing at us !......a bunch of f****n stupid ol men trying to please our soft weak society by telling the England football manage who THEY employed who he can and cant have as captain........well good luck to Cappello and good for him for not laying down like the rest of us are forced to !

On a positive note.................theres only one man for the job and he already said he,ll do it if he was offered the job...............

http://ramblr.in/wp-...ry-redknapp.jpg

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 2

Well i for one hope Harry doesn't get the job. Been saying for years when he does it wont be long before you win something. A top manager who carries that extra bit of luck along the way.

Cant be arsed listening to the lot of you gloating b*****ds............. :laugh:

I would love to see Harry get it just for the pure joy of seeing those f*****g Jew b*****ds loose him......I couldn't give a shit if England never win another game, seeing the pain on the faces of the yids will be more than enough to keep me happy for years to come!!!

• Like 2