Capello resigns

anybody who says we havent got the players to win a major tournament, are talking shite :yes: just remember greece :icon_eek: yes greece :icon_eek: we just need the right man to guide em :thumbs:

fecking greece :icon_eek: i still cant get over that

We havent in my opinion , you say we have got the players to win a tournament name them and remind me what makes you think they have what it takes ie when have they been in a tournament where you thought "they can win this" , Italia 90 or Euro 96 maybe , are best teams/players in premiership are foriegn , Man City have Joe Hart , Man u have Rooney , Tottenham have Parker , Chelsea have A. Cole Lampard Terry , Arsenal have Wiltshire (who is untested so doesnt count) Liverpool have Gerrard , who are really good players in there position after this lot the rest are average or novices or playing on reputation so i cant see how you can say the players are there to win a major tournament , now look at Germany or Spain and tell me how many off Englands best players would start for either off these 2 ... not many id say , Gnash i wouldnt call you Gullible thats your opinion and good on you , and we talk about SHIT MANAGERS but apart from Mclaren the other 2 Erickson and Capelo where when hired considered at the top off there game throughout europe having managed the best and won the best , now Redknapp is being hailed as the Messiah by some but lets not forget he has won 1 trophy though i think he should have the job, im coming across here as very negative though i think im a realist and im given my honest opinion , and id like nothing better than come the summer i was being shot down for being wrong .

ok mate here goes, hart, richards, cahill, lescott, smalling, phil jones, jagielka, baines, walcott, milner, barry, parker, wilshere, cleverley, rodwell, carrick, gerrard, johnson(not glen), rooney, welbeck, sturridge, young, defoe, and you dont think we can win a major tournament, one word greece :thumbs:

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

not the first italian to leave a sinking ship now is he lol

He has just gone up huge in my eyes by standing up for his captain but as a man for taking a stand

Posted Images

Tottenhams have world class players or players who could grace any team/league in the world are Luka Modric , Gareth Bale , Adebayor , Raphael Van De Vart , so hear is my point NOT 1 off them is English . The other players at the top Premiership clubs for me are , Man City have YaYa Toure , David Silva , Vincent Kompany , Joe Hart , Aguero . Man U. Have Vidic , Rooney , Evra , Hernandez . Arsenal have Van Persie , Chelsea have A.Cole , Michael Essien , Lampard . Liverpool have Gerrard , Luis Suarez and Pepe Reyner . So i think out off the best players in Premiership who can Grace world football at any level add up too 20 and only 5 off them are English , And Rednapp can motivate players without a doudt but would that be enough when playing against some off the best International teams in European/World Football im not so sure , i dont know much about Boxing but when Hatton fought Mayweather & Pacio he was the most motivated man you are likely to see But both Men where Too Good for him and beat him comftably , im probably rabbiting on :icon_eek: but i hope you can see why i have the opinion i have even if you dont agree with me :thumbs: .

Tottenhams have world class players or players who could grace any team/league in the world are Luka Modric , Gareth Bale , Adebayor , Raphael Van De Vart , so hear is my point NOT 1 off them is English . The other players at the top Premiership clubs for me are , Man City have YaYa Toure , David Silva , Vincent Kompany , Joe Hart , Aguero . Man U. Have Vidic , Rooney , Evra , Hernandez . Arsenal have Van Persie , Chelsea have A.Cole , Michael Essien , Lampard . Liverpool have Gerrard , Luis Suarez and Pepe Reyner . So i think out off the best players in Premiership who can Grace world football at any level add up too 20 and only 5 off them are English , And Rednapp can motivate players without a doudt but would that be enough when playing against some off the best International teams in European/World Football im not so sure , i dont know much about Boxing but when Hatton fought Mayweather & Pacio he was the most motivated man you are likely to see But both Men where Too Good for him and beat him comftably , im probably rabbiting on :icon_eek: but i hope you can see why i have the opinion i have even if you dont agree with me :thumbs: .

You cant compare a football 'team' to one man standing alone in the ring mate. This is weird a Scotsman telling an Englishman that they 'are' capable of winning a tournament... :icon_eek: The players that Craigyboy mentioned are good enough to win stuff IF they play together and not try and be stars in there own right.

• Like 1

You cant compare a football 'team' to one man standing alone in the ring mate. This is weird a Scotsman telling an Englishman that they 'are' capable of winning a tournament... :icon_eek: The players that Craigyboy mentioned are good enough to win stuff IF they play together and not try and be stars in there own right.

Im finding it increasingly worrying how often im in agreement with you regards footie mr labtastic :D either im going soft or you have a fair and common sense approach to the beautiful game......either way its rare for a jock and an englishman to be in agreement on football :thumbs:

Im finding it increasingly worrying how often im in agreement with you regards footie mr labtastic :D either im going soft or you have a fair and common sense approach to the beautiful game......either way its rare for a jock and an englishman to be in agreement on football :thumbs:

Dont worry mate i'm seriously freaked out by Lanesra's posts...........is he really English?.... :laugh:

Just saying it how i see it mate. I have my own views of our manager (Lennon) at the minute and i see him making the mistakes of someone who is truly inexperienced in what he does by playing players out of position just so he can have them on the park....that doesn't work.

Would you like me to have a dig at your 'hammers' to break the good will?.......... :D:thumbs:

Your entitled to your opinion lanesra....i enjoy hearing folks views it all throws different light onto our own understanding we dont have to agree with someone to get something from a discussion.........................................................................now lets get something straight,your talking bollocks !!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Only messing.......you say only 5 out of 20 top world class player are English......well i think thats a pretty damn good ratio considering you could fit the whole of England into the state of Texas !.......if out of the 20 leading players in world football we have 5 of them...thats fantastic !

Personally i dont think player for player we are as good as Spain,Argies,Germany etc etc......but then player for player Tottenham are not as good as Manc,Liverpool etc.......Portsmouth were not good enough to be top 7......Bournmouth were not good enough for promotion......i say again,thats what a good manager does he gets players/teams playing above their true level.....and Redknapp is proven to be able to do that it still dont mean Gerrard will be a better footballer than Messi it just means he can compete with him within a team sport.....one on one he would be made a fool of we know that.

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 1

Lab im not English im Manx (Isle Of Man) mate , when i was refering to boxing that was a reference to MOTIVATION mate , which in any walk off life its the same be it Boxing , Football or Tiddle Winks IT WILL ONLY TAKE YOU SO FAR !!! As for the players Craig mentions 8 off them are untested though the potential is certanily there , Walcott and Barry have proved themselves not good enough at international level , Defoe is a natural goal scorer but Harry (future England manager cant find a place for him at Spurs) , yes they COULD BE but then again THEY COULDNT and i dont think they can mate :thumbs: THOUGH I THINK THE ISLE OF MAN TEAM COULD BEAT SCOTLAND :tongue2: Edited by lanesra

anybody who says we havent got the players to win a major tournament, are talking shite :yes: just remember greece :icon_eek: yes greece :icon_eek: we just need the right man to guide em :thumbs:

fecking greece :icon_eek: i still cant get over that

We havent in my opinion , you say we have got the players to win a tournament name them and remind me what makes you think they have what it takes ie when have they been in a tournament where you thought "they can win this" , Italia 90 or Euro 96 maybe , are best teams/players in premiership are foriegn , Man City have Joe Hart , Man u have Rooney , Tottenham have Parker , Chelsea have A. Cole Lampard Terry , Arsenal have Wiltshire (who is untested so doesnt count) Liverpool have Gerrard , who are really good players in there position after this lot the rest are average or novices or playing on reputation so i cant see how you can say the players are there to win a major tournament , now look at Germany or Spain and tell me how many off Englands best players would start for either off these 2 ... not many id say , Gnash i wouldnt call you Gullible thats your opinion and good on you , and we talk about SHIT MANAGERS but apart from Mclaren the other 2 Erickson and Capelo where when hired considered at the top off there game throughout europe having managed the best and won the best , now Redknapp is being hailed as the Messiah by some but lets not forget he has won 1 trophy though i think he should have the job, im coming across here as very negative though i think im a realist and im given my honest opinion , and id like nothing better than come the summer i was being shot down for being wrong .

ok mate here goes, hart, richards, cahill, lescott, smalling, phil jones, jagielka, baines, walcott, milner, barry, parker, wilshere, cleverley, rodwell, carrick, gerrard, johnson(not glen), rooney, welbeck, sturridge, young, defoe, and you dont think we can win a major tournament, one word greece :thumbs:

Well craigyboy looks like you may get offered the job!

See you have dumped the dead wood as in Lampard Terry and that useless tw*t Glen Johnson just need to get rid of Milner and Gerrard then the job is yours!!

• Like 1