LABRADOR GREYHOUND ANYONE HAVE THIS CROSS

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Met a Drakeshead bred bitch at our local feed store the other day, with her dam. The moment I saw the bitch I saw 'lurcher'. Sharp as a razor, lightly built and with that sort of questing intelligence

I have a lab dog that imo would be perfect for producing lurchers..... His drive is second to none he tracks when out with the rifle works in the beating line picks up marks and kills rats and has bee

I know, what you say is true. Bess is a much loved pet. We had always intended on letting her have pups with another labrador and thats why we had yet to have had her done. She was only 2 in December

Posted Images

Hi guys,

I've got a 31/2 yr old Drakeshead black bitch and I've been thinking about putting a greyhound or long dog over her next time around. She's a good worker. She's a typical lean Drakeshead racy bitch. 25.5 kg. Biddable but keen hunter, good in cover and water. She is a good retriever. She hasn't had any injuries or illnesses. I'm looking at keeping one for myself.

Anyone interested in one drop me a line.

I need to know if there are enough takers to do the cross and I could do with suggestions for the sire.

I'm on the Wirral

• Like 2

Hi guys,

I've got a 31/2 yr old Drakeshead black bitch and I've been thinking about putting a greyhound or long dog over her next time around. She's a good worker. She's a typical lean Drakeshead racy bitch. 25.5 kg. Biddable but keen hunter, good in cover and water. She is a good retriever. She hasn't had any injuries or illnesses. I'm looking at keeping one for myself.

I need to know if there are enough takers to do the cross and I could do with suggestions for the sire.

I'm on the Wirral

there was 1 on another thread a while back there.england expects at stud

• Like 1

Hi guys,

I'm on the Wirral

Good luck with that should be good for abit of alsorts IMO..

Hi guys,

I'm on the Wirral

Be better using a coursing dog imo

reckon a coursing dog over one of the pups later on would be a good way to go depending on what was wanted but you could be right, be interesting..

The lab cross I had was bred labrador dam x greyhound Bull sire. It was certainly quick enough for rabbits and had a go at any quarry.id certainly be interested in another.was only 22 inches but like shit off a stick...good durable dogs and great sport.only 1/8 Bull in sire by the way

• Like 2

And I guess that's the problem. No one wants to run on the first crosses

I would have I actually looked at lab crosses , the wife was onboard as she wanted a pure lab,but the few lab x lurchers pups I seen online was the price of a cheap purebred lab.

Trouble is lab x lurcher breeding done right and pups at a sensible price ,don't happen that often.

And I guess that's the problem. No one wants to run on the first crosses

I would have I actually looked at lab crosses , the wife was onboard as she wanted a pure lab,but the few lab x lurchers pups I seen online was the price of a cheap purebred lab.

Trouble is lab x lurcher breeding done right and pups at a sensible price ,don't happen that often.

Haha depends what you consider to be the right price;)

Pups in general are going for stupid money. The wife bought a teacup yorkie, got it weighed at 10 weeks and it was 650g.

A pound a f---ing gram. I was just glad she was steered off a French bulldog.