• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

mrs browns boyes

Game of Thrones.

man vs food

I think you might like 'Sons of Guns' Ian. It's about an american custom gun shop. The make some real big boys toys on it.

Did you see the Tommy gun he modified :icon_eek: It was a bit sad to see it with all the gear on it, but f*ck me did that gun spit some lead!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4btttLiVHkw

a programe called danger in the wild on sky some australians catching crocs good watch i thaught

i'll go with that and fook can they fly them copters :yes:

good how he learns the young lads to fly them, see that lad in green shirt after he ran through the bush after a croc got coverd in ants :laugh:

I think you might like 'Sons of Guns' Ian. It's about an american custom gun shop. The make some real big boys toys on it.

Did you see the Tommy gun he modified :icon_eek: It was a bit sad to see it with all the gear on it, but f*ck me did that gun spit some lead!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4btttLiVHkw

that's some serious toy.. Awesome piece of kit lol

Yep! I could hardly believe the firepower the thing had. I would love to see the damage it would do in a combat situation. Where ever that sheriff works will have some seriously messed up bad guys if they cop one of them while on full auto!

I was quite impressed with the moderated AK47 as well.....

Edited by Born Hunter