"THE HORRIFIC DOGS BRED TO KILL BADGERS"

Around 25 years ago I was raided,long time ago now,it wasnt hunting related BUT during the raid plod got all excited after discovering a set of pics showing a badger-dig,just one terrier and a live badger,I was never prosecuted for anything BUT they took the pictures,a couple of weeks later I was in the local newsagents and one particularly pin-sharp image was on the front of the local rag,the report just told of a house-raid in which cash and the pics were found(cash was mine)they have used that same pic twice since then,kept it as a stock photo to use whenever hunting related incidents are reported on.

Demand that the images they have of you are destroyed, or you will sue them for deformation of character if they use them again.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The knives are realy out for the lamping boys, jesus you go out for a few bunnies and get accused of that shit !

But in fairness . . . . . . How many times do you see the photos of marked up dogs on fb and here with jumped up little pricks boasting about the "gameness ' of their "ripped" bull cross .............

Edited: My proof reader has now set me right   One thing you have to give the antis full credit for is that they are very pro-active and they are not stupid, they fully understand the power of prop

If you didn't know anything about the game you could spend a few days reading some of the bullshit on here and quite easily come up with something like that with conclusions drawn from comments by idiots. :doh: There are stupid threads removed almost on a daily basis that could lend weight to a story like that. Problem is we all get tarred...

You mean theres even dafter threads than some of the ones left up ? WOW

:yes: Much, much dafter.. :doh::thumbs:

If you didn't know anything about the game you could spend a few days reading some of the bullshit on here and quite easily come up with something like that with conclusions drawn from comments by idiots. :doh: There are stupid threads removed almost on a daily basis that could lend weight to a story like that. Problem is we all get tarred...

Not so much these days since Judge was banned.......Tb still likes to show his stupidity at least once a week though....... :laugh:

Not so much these days since Judge was banned.......Tb still likes to show his stupidity at least once a week though....... :laugh:

does he sleep all day for the other six days a week or something :hmm:

does he sleep all day for the other six days a week or something :hmm:

No his Mum banished him to one day a week after she found out he was making a c**t of himself on THL.............................. :D

The story isn't exactly shocking is it, stuff like that is made up and printed all the time.

That's the reason why I don't buy any newspaper and never will..........they print bullshit to sell papers, that's what they do. Obviously tabloids are the worst, but they're all bad because each article is written by a journalist that will have his/her own views on a subject, if that particular journalist is a passionate anti, he's hardly going to write a balanced report of lurcher work is he!

Just don't buy newspapers, simple as that. :thumbs:

• Like 1

But in fairness . . . . . . How many times do you see the photos of marked up dogs on fb and here with jumped up little pricks boasting about the "gameness ' of their "ripped" bull cross ............. if you give these organisations fuel then they will not need asking twice to stoke their fires. Its awful that the decent dog men and women among us get branded into that category but such is life, as a community the hunting world digs its own grave time and time again. Joe public have not got a clue about the working side of dogs, the differing breeds or their differing jobs, these organisations are VERY good at what they do and articles like this will have the desired effect.

We all have our own opinion on certain areas of the dog game, and rightly or wrongly the gunho "f**k the ban" attitude is mindless and stupid, those amongst us with an ounce of savvy have continued with their chosen sport by using intelligence and tact to manipulate the loops holes in the law to our advantage . ......... As much as i hate saying it, those that chose to completely ignore the ban and the law and do so with a loud speaker attached to their gobs . . . . in my mind deserve everything they get, maybe by prosecuting the idiots, it will eventually lessen the spot light on the rest of us. :thumbs:

• Like 8

But in fairness . . . . . . How many times do you see the photos of marked up dogs on fb and here with jumped up little pricks boasting about the "gameness ' of their "ripped" bull cross ............. if you give these organisations fuel then they will not need asking twice to stoke their fires. Its awful that the decent dog men and women among us get branded into that category but such is life, as a community the hunting world digs its own grave time and time again. Joe public have not got a clue about the working side of dogs, the differing breeds or their differing jobs, these organisations are VERY good at what they do and articles like this will have the desired effect.

We all have our own opinion on certain areas of the dog game, and rightly or wrongly the gunho "f**k the ban" attitude is mindless and stupid, those amongst us with an ounce of savvy have continued with their chosen sport by using intelligence and tact to manipulate the loops holes in the law to our advantage . ......... As much as i hate saying it, those that chose to completely ignore the ban and the law and do so with a loud speaker attached to their gobs . . . . in my mind deserve everything they get, maybe by prosecuting the idiots, it will eventually lessen the spot light on the rest of us. :thumbs:

Who asked you?.......go and put the kettle on, theres a good girl!! :tongue2: :tongue2:

• Like 1

Who asked you?.......go and put the kettle on, theres a good girl!! :tongue2: :tongue2:

I will do just that Wilfred . . . . and spit in your tea when you come over later . . c**t. :D

I will do just that Wilfred . . . . and spit in your tea when you come over later . . c**t. :D

hannah!

you looked so innocent in your pictures :blink::D