"THE HORRIFIC DOGS BRED TO KILL BADGERS"

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The knives are realy out for the lamping boys, jesus you go out for a few bunnies and get accused of that shit !

But in fairness . . . . . . How many times do you see the photos of marked up dogs on fb and here with jumped up little pricks boasting about the "gameness ' of their "ripped" bull cross .............

Edited: My proof reader has now set me right   One thing you have to give the antis full credit for is that they are very pro-active and they are not stupid, they fully understand the power of prop

The knives are realy out for the lamping boys, jesus you go out for a few bunnies and get accused of that shit !

That was really my point, how do you prove you weren't going to do that?

Innocent until proven otherwise, if you haven't been caught doing anything you shouldn't, then you don't have to justify it, I'm just out for some bunnies ain't I!!!

That was really my point, how do you prove you weren't going to do that?

Innocent until proven otherwise, if you haven't been caught doing anything you shouldn't, then you don't have to justify it, I'm just out for some bunnies ain't I!!!

thats just it , when they stop you or pull you over in the motor, they have a look in side, then look your dogs over for any marks. Any dog can get cut+marked up running 35mph in the dark, my pup it a feckin steel post. Dont matter what x you got, they will always look down on lurcher people fact :yes: