"THE HORRIFIC DOGS BRED TO KILL BADGERS"

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The knives are realy out for the lamping boys, jesus you go out for a few bunnies and get accused of that shit !

But in fairness . . . . . . How many times do you see the photos of marked up dogs on fb and here with jumped up little pricks boasting about the "gameness ' of their "ripped" bull cross .............

Edited: My proof reader has now set me right   One thing you have to give the antis full credit for is that they are very pro-active and they are not stupid, they fully understand the power of prop

i got pulled the other night, 5 cars turned up but lucky they was after robbers in the erea and not lampers, bull x also had barred wire cuts on it in the back of the motor!

Thats a f*****g silly place to keep your barbed wire................ :whistling:

some off us do get out on here and not slag people 24/7 , do yourself a favour !!! :bye: f##k offff!

Your getting mixed up...its banter!! But al add you too the list of boring c**ts........it was you that made a joke first if i'm not mistaken.? Anyway al f**k off and let you blether on about your big bad bull x.... :bye:

• Like 2

ok cheers, let the topic continue !and you go and do some hunting or what ever you do in your spare time instead of finger tapping all day! and its my pals bull x not mine :victory:

Thanks............. :thumbs:

ok cheers, let the topic continue !and you go and do some hunting or what ever you do in your spare time instead of finger tapping all day! and its my pals bull x not mine :victory:

Haha you just got made to look a right c**t! :laugh:

From someone with special needs aswell by the sound of it.

Classic.

FTB

Haha you just got made to look a right c**t! :laugh:

From someone with special needs aswell by the sound of it.

Classic.

FTB

Sorry i missed your joke?.............. :tongue2:

ive not got specail needs mate ive just got half an arm and a wooden leg but i bet i still get out more than LAB TASTIC, he should change hes name to COMPUTER HUNTER! hhaahahaha,

Well you hop along then sunshine...........am away out for a run... :bye: