"THE HORRIFIC DOGS BRED TO KILL BADGERS"

is that even a bullx in the picture?? :hmm:

and do bull x's even have the brains to work in unison?? :laugh:

the whole lamping games f****d next you'll be getting pulled for walking the muttz with a head torch on :yes: :yes:

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The knives are realy out for the lamping boys, jesus you go out for a few bunnies and get accused of that shit !

But in fairness . . . . . . How many times do you see the photos of marked up dogs on fb and here with jumped up little pricks boasting about the "gameness ' of their "ripped" bull cross .............

Edited: My proof reader has now set me right   One thing you have to give the antis full credit for is that they are very pro-active and they are not stupid, they fully understand the power of prop

Dont think i've ever read 8 paragraphs with so many mistaken lies and bullshit...........How the f**k can they get away with printing this shite, does no c**t with half a brain even check it before it gets published?.... :censored:

Dont think i've ever read 8 paragraphs with so many mistaken lies and bullshit...........How the f**k can they get away with printing this shite, does no c**t with half a brain even check it before it gets published?.... :censored:

They get it written for them direct from the RSPCA and just print it..........imho, the CA should be using our subscription money to take these people to task in court and ask them to prove their bullshit genralisations or issue a full retraction and pay damages to charity.

• Like 5

They get it written for them direct from the RSPCA and just print it..........imho, the CA should be using our subscription money to take these people to task in court and ask them to prove their bullshit genralisations or issue a full retraction and pay damages to charity.

I agree with that 100%............its only because we know the truth behind it that allows us to know that its utter bollocks. I wonder what else gets made up in the paper...probably 80% of it to sell them. Makes you want to stop buying the f*****g things........If i find out that Dear Deirdre is made up al be livid...... :D

Pure bollox not even bull xs in that pic that is fcuking years old,these c'unts come out with some shite,is all propaganda to get the normal joe soap to pick up the phone when they see lamps in a field or if their nieghbour keeps a bull looking lurcher ,these sort of stories should have to go to some sort of expert before being published and the RSPCA are no experts or any other anti blood sport organisation ,them fcuker's just want to slate every working lurcher owner so the public will inform them about every thing the see a lurcher doing

Edited by lurcher330

Edited: My proof reader has now set me right :laugh:

One thing you have to give the antis full credit for is that they are very pro-active and they are not stupid, they fully understand the power of propaganda and if they just work hard at keep getting their shit into major media then a lot of that shit will stick if not countered with the same amount of hard work from the opposite side.

The BASC just keep their head down and agree with everything as long as they can oversee it and earn a few quid out of it, the CA are like world war 1 generals, fighting a gentlemens war while thousands get thrown to the wolves..........none of the fieldsports organisations are as active and agressive as the antis.......little wonder they always seem to be winning ;)

Edited by WILF
  • Like 7
me thinks they are guilty of incitement to cause racial hatred

Calm down Wilf,your going to have a fit of apoplexy,the Immigrant comment was a readers views,saying badger-baiting was brought over here with "Bear-baiting"??????By immigrants.

Calm down Wilf,your going to have a fit of apoplexy,the Immigrant comment was a readers views,saying badger-baiting was brought over here with "Bear-baiting"??????By immigrants.

Its a good job your here to look after me then......I will go and have a fag and a coffee now then :D

Around 25 years ago I was raided,long time ago now,it wasnt hunting related BUT during the raid plod got all excited after discovering a set of pics showing a badger-dig,just one terrier and a live badger,I was never prosecuted for anything BUT they took the pictures,a couple of weeks later I was in the local newsagents and one particularly pin-sharp image was on the front of the local rag,the report just told of a house-raid in which cash and the pics were found(cash was mine)they have used that same pic twice since then,kept it as a stock photo to use whenever hunting related incidents are reported on.

If you didn't know anything about the game you could spend a few days reading some of the bullshit on here and quite easily come up with something like that with conclusions drawn from comments by idiots. :doh: There are stupid threads removed almost on a daily basis that could lend weight to a story like that. Problem is we all get tarred...

If you didn't know anything about the game you could spend a few days reading some of the bullshit on here and quite easily come up with something like that with conclusions drawn from comments by idiots. :doh: There are stupid threads removed almost on a daily basis that could lend weight to a story like that. Problem is we all get tarred...

You mean theres even dafter threads than some of the ones left up ? WOW