"THE HORRIFIC DOGS BRED TO KILL BADGERS"

But in fairness . . . . . . How many times do you see the photos of marked up dogs on fb and here with jumped up little pricks boasting about the "gameness ' of their "ripped" bull cross ............. if you give these organisations fuel then they will not need asking twice to stoke their fires. Its awful that the decent dog men and women among us get branded into that category but such is life, as a community the hunting world digs its own grave time and time again. Joe public have not got a clue about the working side of dogs, the differing breeds or their differing jobs, these organisations are VERY good at what they do and articles like this will have the desired effect.

We all have our own opinion on certain areas of the dog game, and rightly or wrongly the gunho "f**k the ban" attitude is mindless and stupid, those amongst us with an ounce of savvy have continued with their chosen sport by using intelligence and tact to manipulate the loops holes in the law to our advantage . ......... As much as i hate saying it, those that chose to completely ignore the ban and the law and do so with a loud speaker attached to their gobs . . . . in my mind deserve everything they get, maybe by prosecuting the idiots, it will eventually lessen the spot light on the rest of us. :thumbs:

Who asked you?.......go and put the kettle on, theres a good girl!! :tongue2: :tongue2:

I will do just that Wilfred . . . . and spit in your tea when you come over later . . c**t. :D

hannah!

you looked so innocent in your pictures :blink::D

Sometimes only the "C" word will do ! In this case it was also meant as a term of affection, Wilfred knows i'd never spit in his tea! :angel:

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The knives are realy out for the lamping boys, jesus you go out for a few bunnies and get accused of that shit !

But in fairness . . . . . . How many times do you see the photos of marked up dogs on fb and here with jumped up little pricks boasting about the "gameness ' of their "ripped" bull cross .............

Edited: My proof reader has now set me right   One thing you have to give the antis full credit for is that they are very pro-active and they are not stupid, they fully understand the power of prop

It's never "black and white " in the hunting of dogs,Hannah ?dog and man can be an "idiot "at anytime in the Field,Staying on the right side of the law ,using loopholes etc..just isn't an option sometimes .I.M.O. :yes:

I agree wholeheartedly, however there is a huge difference between a situation arising behond your control whilst out in the field, and creating a situation then purposely photographing a badly marked up dog and throwing it round the internet to make your penis look larger. :thumbs:

• Like 2

But in fairness . . . . . . How many times do you see the photos of marked up dogs on fb and here with jumped up little pricks boasting about the "gameness ' of their "ripped" bull cross ............. if you give these organisations fuel then they will not need asking twice to stoke their fires. Its awful that the decent dog men and women among us get branded into that category but such is life, as a community the hunting world digs its own grave time and time again. Joe public have not got a clue about the working side of dogs, the differing breeds or their differing jobs, these organisations are VERY good at what they do and articles like this will have the desired effect.

We all have our own opinion on certain areas of the dog game, and rightly or wrongly the gunho "f**k the ban" attitude is mindless and stupid, those amongst us with an ounce of savvy have continued with their chosen sport by using intelligence and tact to manipulate the loops holes in the law to our advantage . ......... As much as i hate saying it, those that chose to completely ignore the ban and the law and do so with a loud speaker attached to their gobs . . . . in my mind deserve everything they get, maybe by prosecuting the idiots, it will eventually lessen the spot light on the rest of us. :thumbs:

Who asked you?.......go and put the kettle on, theres a good girl!! :tongue2: :tongue2:

I will do just that Wilfred . . . . and spit in your tea when you come over later . . c**t. :D

hannah!

you looked so innocent in your pictures :blink::D

Sometimes only the "C" word will do ! In this case it was also meant as a term of affection, Wilfred knows i'd never spit in his tea! :angel:

Wilf will eat ot drink anything, i dropped a dump in his curry once but he still polished it off.......

Guest cookiemonsterandmerlin

Well done good views, the best form of protection for our hunting rights to be maintained is for us as a hunting commuity to put a end to hunting outside of the by others and since being on the THL for a very short period it does not take sherlock to realize there a awful lot illegal going on in the countryside.

Cheers Cookie

Well done good views, the best form of protection for our hunting rights to be maintained is for us as a hunting commuity to put a end to hunting outside of the by others and since being on the THL for a very short period it does not take sherlock to realize there a awful lot illegal going on in the countryside.

Cheers Cookie

NO!

The best form of protection is to stop the plebs doing it and getting caught.

It was the" Plebs" Plebians,That were out on the marches,on the streets fighting for the Right to Hunt,Not just for themselves,unlike some of the Assoc. that would have the" Plebs" Sold down the River,Just so THEY could carry on the Status Quo :icon_redface:

Ha, but New Zealand hunters aren't killing fluffy Mr Brock though are they,?

You'd have a hard job defending any element of that story (true or not) to the public, if you put a bull lurcher next to a wild boar then at least the public will think it looks a fair battle ...............

You do know a badger isn't really a member of the pig family and it's just a nickname?

I'm not sure the pro hunt marches were defending the right to go and smash badgers with bull x's :laugh:

i heard that badger ambushed them poor defensless lurchers ,apparantly they were bull crosses and couldn out run the angry enraged badger lol

• Like 1
Guest cookiemonsterandmerlin

Cheers Cookie

NO!

The best form of protection is to stop the plebs doing it and getting caught.

You made my point for me and also the ANTIS if hunters insist on working outside the law dont broadcast it or make comments to sound that your willing to work outside the law.

The best form of protection for non law abiding members is to wind there necks in and keep quiet .

Cheers Cookie

I'm not sure the pro hunt marches were defending the right to go and smash badgers with bull x's :laugh:

i heard that badger ambushed them poor defensless lurchers ,apparantly they were bull crosses and couldn out run the angry enraged badger lol

then they should have shouted its coming right for us.

The original Badger hunting dog? Dachshunds! The meaning of the name in German is Badger Dog, a dog specifically bred for hunting badgers.

This is the Express we are talking about. Now being run at the same level of journalistic accuracy as it's sister paper, the Daily Star! A paper that is known to be on the immigration bandwagon just to shift a few more copies, in fact they will print almost anything to sell a few more papers. Trouble is they ain't even worth using as toilet paper as like their standard of journalism, all they do is spread the sh1t about rather than remove it!