124 THOUSAND MISSING IMMIGRANTS

Goverment figures revealed today state that 124 thousand illegal immigrants due for deportation have gone missing surprise surprise. That equates to the population of cambridge. Now the great thing is this goverments attitude what are they going to do about it, answer is stick it on file bury your head in the sand and hope the problem goes away. what hope is there for this country when its being ran by a bunch of spineless pollitically correct tossers, rant over.

• Like 2

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

BLAIR AND HIS HORSE FACED SLAG OF A WIFE AND HIS GANG OF FOLLOWERS ARE TO BLAME FOR THE BIGGEST DISTATER TO HAPPEN TO THIS NATION WE ALLOWED THEM TO LET ANY ONE AND AND EVERY ONETO WALK IN THE SCUM O

GIVE THEM ALL A TAX DISC ON A BRACELET LET THE DVLA TAKE CHARGE THEN SEE IF THEY GO MISSING .

yea i seriously need to find another field to bury the c**ts in lol

Posted Images

Goverment figures revealed today state that 124 thousand illegal immigrants due for deportation have gone missing surprise surprise. That equates to the population of cambridge. Now the great thing is this goverments attitude what are they going to do about it, answer is stick it on file bury your head in the sand and hope the problem goes away. what hope is there for this country when its being ran by a bunch of spineless pollitically correct tossers, rant over.

I reckon most of them are in barking

If you watch UK Border Force I don't blame the guys doing the work when they do catch the it's when the solicitors who the get involved, to me they should be caught establish which country they are from and then deported within 72 hrs. Same as immigration at airports they are refused entry and told to return the next day to get a flight back home and the narrator says at the end of the program "Mr XXXXX failed to return the next day" doh. They claim asylum as soon as caught and then enter the legal system for the next 5 years.

• Like 2
124 thousand

Government figure,massive distortion of the truth,Labour left at least 450,000 so called legacy cases for conservatives to sort out,the true figure isnt known and for any politician or governmental body to release estimated figures is manipulation,they are better off doubling their guesstimate,adding half a million subtracting 7 and multiplying by 2 because thats equally as accurate as their lowly appeasement figure for the british public,we are absolutely packed,doesnt anyone understand this?

• Like 2
told to return the next day to get a flight back home

They destroy their documents before they land,I can never watch UKBA without groaning inwardsly,its almost scripted,catch a few guys,question time,tell them to turn up,they vanish like a thief in the night,the worst one was a punjabi and his missus caught smuggling ciggies into the country so they prevaricated over claiming asylum FFS,beggars belief,we are like a limp-wristed bunch of lads on a Brighton night-out,we need hard-line though to be honest its a little late for that.Its our betters to blame,a persons acceptance of an immigrant ghetto is in direct correlation to the distance they live from it,those politicians with their country-houses havent a clue as to the real sentiment in the country until it impacts on them,they dont have a finger on the common-mans pulse.

Blair and his luvvies have fcuked this country big time, we'll look back in years and wonder why we sat back and accepted it, A way of life and British tradition and culture will be no more having been sacrificed by the b@stards to shore up their voting base. Between immigration and free handouts to all and sundry, idle sponging gits and rewarding kids for having kids they've brought this country to its knees, something Hitler didn't even manage to do.

• Like 3
the people that aren't affected by mass immigration are the people living farthest away

Of course,if your living in commuter belt Oxshott or Chalfont st Giles your insulated and isolated from the problem and going to have a totally different take on immigration than if your a caucasian brit living in front-line Southall or Leicester or Bradford.

the people that aren't affected by mass immigration are the people living farthest away

Of course,if your living in commuter belt Oxshott or Chalfont st Giles your insulated and isolated from the problem and going to have a totally different take on immigration than if your a caucasian brit living in front-line Southall or Leicester or Bradford.

Bradford...........what a dreadful stinking cesspit of a place. I was called a 'f ing white shit' by 3 asian dudes who walked past me in the middle of the city centre, never seen them before and had no conversation with them ! The place just wants levelling.

Next day i had the misfortune to deal with a guy that was being asked some 'awkward' questions about his 6 year old daughter being sent 'back home' to be circumcised. He couldnt believe what the fuss was about.....tradition.....blah blah......here she was one day watching Dora the Explorer and the next being pinned down in the bush having her gentals mutilated. Could have slotted him there and then.

• Like 1

Yes but to say the politicians are u aware is un true they are well aware of the situation but it's political suicide for any one of hem to stand up and tell it exactly how it is. I heard Keith Vaz braying on about how this govt is not controlling the borders FFS that's fresh from labour it was their failure that's got us in this situation.