124 THOUSAND MISSING IMMIGRANTS

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

BLAIR AND HIS HORSE FACED SLAG OF A WIFE AND HIS GANG OF FOLLOWERS ARE TO BLAME FOR THE BIGGEST DISTATER TO HAPPEN TO THIS NATION WE ALLOWED THEM TO LET ANY ONE AND AND EVERY ONETO WALK IN THE SCUM O

GIVE THEM ALL A TAX DISC ON A BRACELET LET THE DVLA TAKE CHARGE THEN SEE IF THEY GO MISSING .

yea i seriously need to find another field to bury the c**ts in lol

Posted Images

The scary thing is this has been done to us on purpose by traitors, whats their aim ?

http://www.tpuc.org/node/60

Now I don't always agree with what you say on here mate, but I've seen that in action. :yes:

On the estate I used to live on, an empty flat came up and was allocated to an immigrant single mother. The council went in, and fitted a whole new fitted kitchen, way more upmarket than the ones the rest of us were allowed. One of the neighbours complained as she had just been allocated a new kitchen which amounted to one new base unit and a few wall units. Some inspector came up and ordered it all taken out, (of the new woman's flat) only to have this new woman complain, turn up with suits and the upmarket kitchen went straight back in again.. :angry:

The scary thing is this has been done to us on purpose by traitors, whats their aim ?

Now I don't always agree with what you say on here mate, but I've seen that in action. :yes:

On the estate I used to live on, an empty flat came up and was allocated to an immigrant single mother. The council went in, and fitted a whole new fitted kitchen, way more upmarket than the ones the rest of us were allowed. One of the neighbours complained as she had just been allocated a new kitchen which amounted to one new base unit and a few wall units. Some inspector came up and ordered it all taken out, (of the new woman's flat) only to have this new woman complain, turn up with suits and the upmarket kitchen went straight back in again.. :angry:

:censored:

It's my honest opinion that this sort of thing only helps to breed more bad feeling and racism. I like to judge people for what they're like, not what they look like, but I can certainly sympathise with anyone who has to settle for less than they would get if they were 'non British'.

If I could change things, everyone living in this country would live to the same rules and regulations.

:censored:

She was a twat mate. :yes: My mates lived in the flat above her and she kept complaining about them for every little thing. Their son's ferret in the garden, their TV, them arguing, etc. One night my mate and his Mrs. were having a row and she ran outside her flat and started hurling abuse up at them. My mate leaned out of his window and shouted 'Why don't you f**k off back to Milford Haven, we've lived in this flat for 15 years!', Milford Haven being the town where she'd previously lived..

The next day they had the race relations officers at the door with a load of council officers.. :icon_eek:

Turns out it wasn't the first time she'd tried playing the race card, but they still had to send out the officers and go though all the bollocks.

It's my honest opinion that this sort of thing only helps to breed more bad feeling and racism. I like to judge people for what they're like, not what they look like, but I can certainly sympathise with anyone who has to settle for less than they would get if they were 'non British'.

If I could change things, everyone living in this country would live to the same rules and regulations.

Spot on. :good:

Goverment figures revealed today state that 124 thousand illegal immigrants due for deportation have gone missing surprise surprise. That equates to the population of cambridge. Now the great thing is this goverments attitude what are they going to do about it, answer is stick it on file bury your head in the sand and hope the problem goes away. what hope is there for this country when its being ran by a bunch of spineless pollitically correct tossers, rant over.

I reckon most of them are in barking

lol i would say sheffield as one local factory near me [bANNED TEXT] it was raided by the border agency a few years back 80 odd illeagals were working their and feck all was put in the local papers about it.The same factory i took it up with my local m.p about them not setting meny English born on and due to my persistance i have heard their now employing more english but not me lol then again the m.p told me their was 32 different nationalities working their i told him you should be fekin ashamed of yourself.
  • Like 1

Thats part of the problem as the corrupt goverment denies this is happening but those of us who have family members who work for social services and ordinary people who see it in their own communitys no for a fact it most definately is and to speak up about it the first words those who deny it come out with is usually racist bigots.
  • Like 1

Close the boarders, bring back the Black and Tans

Havent been on in a while.First threat i look at and see this crap.f**k YOU AND YOUR BLACK AND TANS.PRICK.

Welcome back Catcher! :laugh::good:

Heres my solution to this problem.......

Every single immigrant who is allowed to live in this country should be dna tested..........that should then be held in a database.......to which any and every council/buiseness/employment agency/doctor etc etc should be forced by law to first make sure that the person they are employing/housing or whatever is legally allowed to be here.............if they are not on the database they,re entitled to nothing and shipped out immediately.

Might cost a few bob but cant be as expensive as what these fuckers who shouldnt even be here rip this country off for on a daily basis.

Edited by gnasher16

Every single immigrant who is allowed to live in this country should be dna tested..........that should then be held in a database.......to which any and every council/buiseness/employment agency/doctor etc etc should be forced by law to first make sure that the person they are employing/housing or whatever is legally allowed to be here.............if they are not on the database they,re entitled to nothing and shipped out immediately.

Might cost a few bob but cant be as expensive as what these fuckers who shouldnt even be here rip this country off for on a daily basis.

tatoo them with a number on thier arms :whistling:

tatoo them with a number on thier arms :whistling:

f****n FOREHEAD LOL

• Like 1

I'll get you to believe in 'the new world order' yet :laugh:

My reason for posting that was to make the point that you cant blame the immigrants, blame those who've encouraged them in.

• Like 2