First pics of new pup ( Deerhound / Greyhound x Picardy / Greyhound )

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just collected him yesturday, 10 weeks old. Settled in fine, seems very alert and also is steady on his feet.   Only thing is still not got a name for the little fella i was originally going to c

nice looking little pup you got there ATB with him

sounds an interesting cross good luck with your pup

Posted Images

Just collected him yesturday, 10 weeks old. Settled in fine, seems very alert and also is steady on his feet.

Only thing is still not got a name for the little fella :hmm: i was originally going to call him Strike or Colonel but not sure now . Maybe you can help me chose one. What do you think he suits?????

SDC12304.jpg

SDC12303.jpg

DSC01466.jpg

SDC12298.jpg

DSC01478.jpg

SDC12300.jpg

stuning looking pup mate i supose the piccardie is an old working collie type then i dont no mutch about the piccardie butt i no its a very old working type lurch what nearly went exstinkt good to see some lads are keeping some strains of it should be a good dog now with the dh in it should have some reel pace about it as for the name mine is called chief i like the sound of captain butt to me yor dog looks like a leny as in leny the lion lol atb with ya pup budy G

Very capable looking pup there mate.nice thick,rough coat,bright eyes and big strong feet should be a great all weather dog.....really uncommon breeding line so should be good to hear how he comes on in the next year or so....all the very best with the little fella and keep us posted with some more pics if possible...cheers jp :thumbs:

Ps how about the name "Sabre" or "Slice".....? watch out bunnies.!!!! :laugh:

• Like 1

The pups a belter and reminds me of the grey/deerhound x collie/greys that were bred around here 30 odd years ago and some went on to be outstanding lurchers that are still talked about today.

I must agree Del that is one nice looking pup..I would like to see how he turns out in 18 months..looks like he,s goona have a nice stamp on him..

PS..

he does look like a "DEL" to me..great name.

The pups a belter and reminds me of the grey/deerhound x collie/greys that were bred around here 30 odd years ago and some went on to be outstanding lurchers that are still talked about today.

I must agree Del that is one nice looking pup..I would like to see how he turns out in 18 months..looks like he,s goona have a nice stamp on him..

PS..

he does look like a "DEL" to me..great name.

LOL better than wat most call me Bastward lol.