your greatest personal achievement to date.....?

well i dont have kids but i did save a kids life once.so i guess that would be up there.ive not been a great achiever in my life tbh.ive just done what i had to do and got by.im relatively comfortable and enjoy my life so id say i was contented.

a teacher once wrote on my report card.

scott sets himself very low standards.unfortunaeatly he does not live up to them lol

:laugh:

Cheeky c**t!

FTB

he was mate,you know the type,im sure you had similar teachers.to smart for thier own good.although he was pretty funny at times.sad thing about that teacher.his car broke down on the callender road,and he was pushing it to the garage,while his wife steered it.car ran into the back of him killing him stone dead.

She would have thought " f*****g he'll he's got some strengh from somewhere..."....... :whistling:

I had a teacher write i was the "class clown" on a report card.....f*****g charming.. :D

Not got much stuff to be proud if really.......i suppose running my own business is decent but i never started it so cant really take the credit for that. Winning the Boys Championship Golf tournament when i was younger was good and recently walking Ben Nevis i suppose. Nothing really that impressive though, time yet i suppose... :thumbs:

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

same as the others,, kids,,, sombody once said to me if you have a son, you have one to worry about,, if you have a daughter, you have half a town to worry about, think about it!!

I would like to shake your hand for the soup mate

well i dont have kids but i did save a kids life once.so i guess that would be up there.ive not been a great achiever in my life tbh.ive just done what i had to do and got by.im relatively comfortable

I cracked the Rubik's cube :boogie::boogy:

My second biggest acheivement was getting a job at Google without even having a degree. I don't work there anymore and I don't miss it much, so I am hoping I have some better acheivements left to go. Hopefully one day I can start my own business, that's the dream I just need the funds!

I would say whilst I have 4 fantastic children they are most definitely my wifes achievement I just dont' give them the time nor attention they deserve what with work and frankly my own selfish behaviour so as for my own greatest achievement well I aint there yet but I sure am working on it and I just hope my family can put up with my shite till I can be the father/husband they deserve.

That's the most honest thing I've ever read on here, fair play to you, mate.

• Like 1

its funny how life turns out.some folk just get those lucky breaks in life and make it.good luck to them though.like i said i cant really complain about my life really.when i think back how i was a kid and a teenager at school.i did no bad.

Some good little stories here :thumbs:

Id like to be able to say what others have said about raising kids etc but i f****d all that up so thats out....finances i dont see as an achievement as to me it merely means my kids and their kids are sorted.....personal achievement for me would have to be sport related as its played such a big part in life but seeing as i didnt really achieve anything worth shouting about mines a touch unconventional......about 10 years ago i beat the world arm wrestling champion John Brzenk while in America,he was a friend of a friend of a friend kind of thing.....i beat him once right handed............................and he then beat me 6 times right handed and 7 times left handed :icon_redface: ......one of the most impressive people ive ever met,a proper goofy looking fella half my size,but with unbelievable core strength and an implacable will.........but i did beat a world champion,once.....my biggest achievement :D

Well i met a girl on holiday in spain, went to Finland a few times to visit, ended up putting her in the club ( no one told me condoms don't work in sauna!). On my first visit back after she found she was up the duff she told me she didn't want to see me any more. Shock for her, I found job across in Finland upped sticks and moved here so I could be father to my son and not just bloke who comes on hol now and again. settled in with no help and even back hunting again

• Like 3

I,m a definate under achiever , wasted a bit of talent both sporting and academic , but it dosn,t matter to me because all I ever aspired to be was a decent father and grand father , and it,s what I still work hard at every day .

• Like 2

Decent father and thats it,same as most,as long as my 2 get decent educations then my job is done,i used to chase money now I realise it means nowt,skinted myself on a few occassions with hare-brained schemes,but its been a colourful life at times,had its ups and downs.

• Like 1

Glad things are looking better for you snap . :yes:

hey there stranger.... :)

Well they are slowly going the right road.... :) Seems life will throw a few shitty things everyones way once and a while...

i was devastated with things that went on at the time...!!! But thats life..... And hopefully i'll have learned something about myself along the way...

Antsa....

i take my hat of to you, many many people simply wouldn't wanna know in a case like that.... you should be very proud, to me you sound like a decent person wih morals, And in this modern age, thats a very rare thing indeed,

As people are only interested in what they can gain for themselves and not worried about others....

i hope you still have lots of great things to achieve throughout life......

Snap.