murdered in prison

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Got wat he diserved, another fecking nonce who wont be usin my taxes.   http://www.sunderlandecho.com/news/crime/two_charged_after_rapist_is_killed_in_durham_prison_1_3832651

so your saying he raped someone,and then someone killed him in prison?   i dont think you would like to know my thoughts tbh.

So what do you think of a society who gives 4 years in a 'luxury' prison for someone who has ruined the life of at least on little girl and potentially many more?   FTB

its a bit of a pointless thread,asking our thoughts mate :huh: im sure we all think the same kind of thing,all fecking nonces want killing and the slower the fecking better :censored: i cant really see anyone sticking up for this kunt :censored: even his parents must be pleased that the dirty fecking lowlife nonce is where he deserves to be :thumbs:

Good fekin riddance.I grew up with a lad and hunted with him [bANNED TEXT] we were young who went and shot and murderd his ex wile she was sat having her hair done in a salon in town 20 years ago it was weird bumping into him last year i just totally blanked the c**t he should have been hung wat he put that lasses family through now hes walking about were ever he wants [bANNED TEXT] he shouldent be breathing.

• Like 1

life sentence in jail is not worth a wank,

its not life is it :icon_eek:

gutless once, gutless twice,,

fcuk him :censored:

unless you steel a lot of money you get out in 10years!! or unless you kill a copper!

yip,

so wrong, i think the judges want locking up as they piss in the same pot as the paedo's :yes:

• Like 2

life sentence in jail is not worth a wank,

its not life is it :icon_eek:

gutless once, gutless twice,,

fcuk him :censored:

unless you steel a lot of money you get out in 10years!! or unless you kill a copper!

yip,

so wrong, i think the judges want locking up as they piss in the same pot as the paedo's :yes:

f*****g rights do they mate!!

some people are sick and im not just talking about the nonce.. to think most of yous are happy he was disembowled [spelling] is outrages yes he deserved to die but not in that way no 1 deservs to die that way NO 1, that has to be worse then getting burned to death watching your self getting gutted and not beeing able to do anything about it :bad:

Edited by North east finest