murdered in prison

hello all just wundering wat your faughts are about this? i personaly new the lad i nocked about with him about six years ago. havent seen him sins the dident even no he was in prison. a couldent belive it [bANNED TEXT] i seen it in the local paper i can onistly say i was gob smacked to here that he had raped some one as he used to be a realy nice lad quiet as a mouse. i would just like to no how they got the time to do that to him im a top security prison??? just shows how you dont realy no people as well as u think you do. atb fm :thumbs:

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Got wat he diserved, another fecking nonce who wont be usin my taxes.   http://www.sunderlandecho.com/news/crime/two_charged_after_rapist_is_killed_in_durham_prison_1_3832651

so your saying he raped someone,and then someone killed him in prison?   i dont think you would like to know my thoughts tbh.

So what do you think of a society who gives 4 years in a 'luxury' prison for someone who has ruined the life of at least on little girl and potentially many more?   FTB

This isn't the first time this has happened to a nonce and I doubt if it will be the last.

It does make a mockery of the view that jail is a deterrant.. They know what life on the inside is going to be like yet they carry on.

Sick in the head.

Gotta feel for his parents.

Swampy

struggling to ning

This isn't the first time this has happened to a nonce and I doubt if it will be the last.

It does make a mockery of the view that jail is a deterrant.. They know what life on the inside is going to be like yet they carry on.

Sick in the head.

Gotta feel for his parents.

Swampy

struggling to ning

egsactly mate. as far as im conserned raipists sould be punished to the fullest iunwim. but i do feel for his parents as they are nice people or at least they wer [bANNED TEXT] in new them all them years a go. :thumbs: