murdered in prison

2 sides to every story a bet there is a lot of so called rapists faulsly accused.. in no way am i defending this monster i just think gutting [bANNED TEXT] is totally wrong and the person who done it is just as sick as the rapist.

i didnt see that bit tomo hes obviously a sick sick man or should i say WAS a sick man

The 2 that done it might not be any better than that c**t but they should give them all knives in the nonce jail and see how they get on cutting f**k out of each other.

:no:

FTB

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Got wat he diserved, another fecking nonce who wont be usin my taxes.   http://www.sunderlandecho.com/news/crime/two_charged_after_rapist_is_killed_in_durham_prison_1_3832651

so your saying he raped someone,and then someone killed him in prison?   i dont think you would like to know my thoughts tbh.

So what do you think of a society who gives 4 years in a 'luxury' prison for someone who has ruined the life of at least on little girl and potentially many more?   FTB

2 sides to every story a bet there is a lot of so called rapists faulsly accused.. in no way am i defending this monster i just think gutting [bANNED TEXT] is totally wrong and the person who done it is just as sick as the rapist.

i didnt see that bit tomo hes obviously a sick sick man or should i say WAS a sick man

The 2 that done it might not be any better than that c**t but they should give them all knives in the nonce jail and see how they get on cutting f**k out of each other.

:no:

FTB

I dont know what they were in there for mate...............could have done the very same thing for all i know.... :thumbs:

He was only sentenced to four and a half years for raping a 13 year old, after he had a history of similar sex offences :blink:

Just goes to show there is no justice. The only justice is that served by those inside.

And no Scott the lads who done this are not as bad as him, they were no angels, but their crimes pale in comparison to his.

:thumbs:

FTB

one of them killed two old ladies.scumbags all of them.do you think they killed him cause they were shocked by what he did,i seriously doubt that.killed him over some petty argument,or just to get thier name in the paper.all those nonces are housed together.dregs of society all locked up in the same wing.

see now i hope so c**t guts them, harming a poor old defencless women is as bad as it gets

Thats very strange.................. :icon_eek:

He was only sentenced to four and a half years for raping a 13 year old, after he had a history of similar sex offences :blink:

Just goes to show there is no justice. The only justice is that served by those inside.

And no Scott the lads who done this are not as bad as him, they were no angels, but their crimes pale in comparison to his.

:thumbs:

FTB

one of them killed two old ladies.scumbags all of them.do you think they killed him cause they were shocked by what he did,i seriously doubt that.killed him over some petty argument,or just to get thier name in the paper.all those nonces are housed together.dregs of society all locked up in the same wing.

Either way they done a good job. Their motives are irrelevant IMO.

FTB

I agree,my point was all them shouting bravo to these lads and they should be praised for what they did.seriously?. yes they killed a nonce,but thier crimes are just as f*****g revolting and hopefully someone kills them at some point.

in principal i'm against it,i don't think realistically there is any way to truly prove most crimes so a death sentence (whether official or not) can't be justified imo.

Your really do believe the bollocks you type sometimes dont you....... :yes:

your right new evidence NEVER comes to light that proves people innocent at some point during their sentence does it?

people that if we allowed the death penalty would already be dead by that time.

see now i hope so c**t guts them, harming a poor old defencless women is as bad as it gets

Thats very strange.................. :icon_eek:

i ment to say some not so... how is that strange

cos you said what he did doesn't deserve disembowling....and yet the one that killed old people does deserve it? I'm assuming you don't have kids?

I agree,my point was all them shouting bravo to these lads and they should be praised for what they did.seriously?. yes they killed a nonce,but thier crimes are just as f*****g revolting and hopefully someone kills them at some point.

it's probably the only reason they did it. It's not that they were appauled by the crime, it's that they wanted to be seen as some kind of heros. Like you say, they all deserve gutting, all the ones that are proven guilty anyway.