Draw dogs

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

some people run rabbits others run deer,some go ferreting others dig foxes its not a matter of people being scarred to handle quarry its the type of dog work ur into. i enjoy watching any dog do the j

NO NEED FOR DRAW DOGS, IF YOU CANT HANDLE YOUR QUARRY CONFIDENTLEY AT THE END OF A DIG LEAVE IT TO SOMEBODY WHO NOWS WHAT THERE DOING, AND DISPATCH THE CORRECT WAY, IMO PEOPLE USING DRAW DOGS ARE AFRA

Whats the problem now Mudd Dog.Them dogs are not knocked up they are good honest marks from doing what they were bred for WORKING.Are people so sensitive on a HUNTING SITE that photos of good honest g

Posted Images

Have to agree with you Mustard, running dogs should do what it say's on the tin, run.

Anyone who thinks that the end of a dig is some sort of test is fooling themselves and if someone who works a terrier can't get in there and take them out by hand then they shouldn't have terriers in the first place.

There's probably less than a handfull of men left who know how to test a wheaten nowadays (I didn't mention staffs because their test is different).

JMHO.

Have to agree with you Mustard, running dogs should do what it say's on the tin, run.

Anyone who thinks that the end of a dig is some sort of test is fooling themselves and if someone who works a terrier can't get in there and take them out by hand then they shouldn't have terriers in the first place.

There's probably less than a handfull of men left who know how to test a wheaten nowadays (I didn't mention staffs because their test is different).

JMHO.

neil i would love to have a wheaton but it would not suit me at this time so my wheaton/grey does me and i have had a few wheatons in my time and they were well tested

danny

JMHO.

ur a master of all trades hounds terriers and wheatens would u be one of them hand full of men that know how to test a wheaton then neil or just another spoof that likes the sound of his own voice :yes:

• Like 2

JMHO.

Neil,the men that test them are a dieing breed,the same as the working wheaton! because they dont pass on the breeding,they are afraid that the next man might end up with a better dog than they bred off in the first place!

• Like 1