Draw dogs

here was a good drawing dog

post-50577-0-33371900-1318845164.jpg

danny is that a glen or a selyham not good at the spelling because years a go a man down the road had a glen it used to go around the road fighting with all the dog going hunting one day he said bring him with ya mit quiting him down a bit any way dug qurry a 4foot this dog never seen any thing befour but buy f**k he was one the best dogs to big to vgo to ground but a good draw dog

no hogs that was a full wheaten she was a nice handy size the pic is bad thats all it doesn't do her justice cheers danny

here was a good drawing dog

post-50577-0-33371900-1318845164.jpg

danny is that a glen or a selyham not good at the spelling because years a go a man down the road had a glen it used to go around the road fighting with all the dog going hunting one day he said bring him with ya mit quiting him down a bit any way dug qurry a 4foot this dog never seen any thing befour but buy f**k he was one the best dogs to big to vgo to ground but a good draw dog

no hogs that was a full wheaten she was a nice handy size the pic is bad thats all it doesn't do her justice cheers danny

good on ya danny it like my spelling then do you still have her or you keep the same line in your yard i do like them wheaten offard one a few month a go crossed with a staff your mans dog got out at his wifes wheaten bitch i said no but a friend of mind got one a smashing bitch came hairey he going to give it a look next year

no that bitch is long gone a mate has a son out of her hes now 14 blind and not much left in him but he has 2 bitchs out of him. he hasn't bred any of them yet but there is a pup if i want it because i gave him the dog

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

some people run rabbits others run deer,some go ferreting others dig foxes its not a matter of people being scarred to handle quarry its the type of dog work ur into. i enjoy watching any dog do the j

NO NEED FOR DRAW DOGS, IF YOU CANT HANDLE YOUR QUARRY CONFIDENTLEY AT THE END OF A DIG LEAVE IT TO SOMEBODY WHO NOWS WHAT THERE DOING, AND DISPATCH THE CORRECT WAY, IMO PEOPLE USING DRAW DOGS ARE AFRA

Whats the problem now Mudd Dog.Them dogs are not knocked up they are good honest marks from doing what they were bred for WORKING.Are people so sensitive on a HUNTING SITE that photos of good honest g

Posted Images

plus neil you would test a staff the same as a wheaton there both drawing dogs

I disagree Danny.

now neil read the other thread about the rules of the trails and a staff did get tested the as a wheaten :thumbs:

And I never said they weren't tested the same.

Possibly the trials were a test for a wheaten but IMO they didn't test a staff.

And IMO the biggest test was how competitive the trials actully were amongst dog men.

In other words the hotter the competition the harder it was to get your dog or bitch of the day.