Draw dogs

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

some people run rabbits others run deer,some go ferreting others dig foxes its not a matter of people being scarred to handle quarry its the type of dog work ur into. i enjoy watching any dog do the j

NO NEED FOR DRAW DOGS, IF YOU CANT HANDLE YOUR QUARRY CONFIDENTLEY AT THE END OF A DIG LEAVE IT TO SOMEBODY WHO NOWS WHAT THERE DOING, AND DISPATCH THE CORRECT WAY, IMO PEOPLE USING DRAW DOGS ARE AFRA

Whats the problem now Mudd Dog.Them dogs are not knocked up they are good honest marks from doing what they were bred for WORKING.Are people so sensitive on a HUNTING SITE that photos of good honest g

Posted Images

Lurchers are breed for speed so why let them draw a fox??? Grab the fox out and throw it up the field. Give it a good run and then let your lurcher off. That'll test the dog far more than a tight draw. I had a good lurcher years ago but I was too young and uneducated at the time. He killed every fox in style until one day I killed three out of cover with him and because we were out with other lads me trying to be the big man, I let him draw a tight dog fox out after all his days work. Needless to say he killed it but he snapped two fangs in half and lost three teeth in the proceeds. He wasn't as good a dog after that. Never killed them in style anymore and it took him alot longer also. My fault not the dogs.

Not gonna judge BUT as has been said, if you can't handle your quarry you have no place of a shovel imo..........

i think tattooben already put that statement to bed

Not really, but thanks for your insightfull and thought provoking input...............

Not gonna judge BUT as has been said, if you can't handle your quarry you have no place of a shovel imo..........

i think tattooben already put that statement to bed

Not really, but thanks for your insightfull and thought provoking input...............

your more than welcome simoman, im just glad i could enlighten you and the nice folks of t.h.l with my insightfull words. lol