Deer poachers

Do we all have times in this sport off ours when we think every hand is turned against us , ive got the birds sorted out in the pens even managed to piss of a couple of buzzards with balloons then some arse nicks my quad an old thing worth butttons ,i was toiling without it but have managed to borrow an alternative .

Now it seems i have deer poachers on the estate, three out four tennant farmers on the estate have reported tyre tracks

in sown fields lights at night and ive found two dead roe calfs.

Ive been out on a nightly basis for the last week but so far nothing no sign of them also no sighn of any deer what so ever.

Christ whats the answer i am also being told the trout fisheries locally are being emptied of fish during the night.

The war department and my boss has told me under no surcumstanses have i to tackle them.

Christ i feel better now ,o maybe its the malt.

Keep smiling Hoolit

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The biggest side effect to this sort of thing is that people blame hunters, real hunters that is; genuine dog men who take home what they catch and eat it themselves and feed it to their dogs and mayb

Im a poacher, have been since I was 13 years old. But I only poach what will fit in my game bag and what will go in the pot. Never in my whole life have I ever damaged any land or property, Killed

It's not theft when it's applied to a wild animal. Taking an animal is only ever referred to as theft if the animal in question is domesticated and belongs to someone. You being such a fecking smart a

think it would be hard not to say anything if you caught up with them, might be worthwhile if you did though!? hope ye get it sorted. :thumbs:

Stop kissing his ass because ye want some permission i bet its ye doing it :laugh: :laugh:

think it would be hard not to say anything if you caught up with them, might be worthwhile if you did though!? hope ye get it sorted. :thumbs:

Stop kissing his ass because ye want some permission i bet its ye doing it :laugh: :laugh:

:whistling: :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: nah not me mate dont even know where he is!!

Do we all have times in this sport off ours when we think every hand is turned against us , ive got the birds sorted out in the pens even managed to piss of a couple of buzzards with balloons then some arse nicks my quad an old thing worth butttons ,i was toiling without it but have managed to borrow an alternative .

Now it seems i have deer poachers on the estate, three out four tennant farmers on the estate have reported tyre tracks

in sown fields lights at night and ive found two dead roe calfs.

Ive been out on a nightly basis for the last week but so far nothing no sign of them also no sighn of any deer what so ever.

Christ whats the answer i am also being told the trout fisheries locally are being emptied of fish during the night.

The war department and my boss has told me under no surcumstanses have i to tackle them.

Christ i feel better now ,o maybe its the malt.

Keep smiling Hoolit

O golly gosh. 8)

There was a program on North West Television on Tuesday night showing the wildlife team around Glasgow area trying to catch salmon netters and Deer poachers.

They caught 3 individuals out in the early morning with high powered air rifles who they apprehended also confiscated a set net on one of the big salmon rivers, Some guy from Scottish National Heritage was assisting the police wild life team with high powered infra red binos and logging the whereabouts of roe deer family groups so they new where to spend most of there time to catch these individuals.

Apparently the Roe deer around Glasgow are developing a no fear of humans making them easily poached and shot by unscrupulous individuals.

They're not even what I'd call poachers if they're leaving dead carcases lying about the place, they're something far worse.. :yes: There's far too many in the game these days in it purely for the sake of killing. Bloodthirsty, savage cnuts who don't give a shit... :doh:

Hope you get some sort of resolution..

• Like 2

They're not even what I'd call poachers if they're leaving dead carcases lying about the place, they're something far worse.. :yes: There's far too many in the game these days in it purely for the sake of killing. Bloodthirsty, savage cnuts who don't give a shit... :doh:

Hope you get some sort of resolution..

Fecking right, leaving Deer carcases, make my blood boil, fecking mongrels, I bet they feed there dogs minging dry food. Brave enough to kill a Deer not brave enough to carry it home, complete w**kers.

The carcases, how were they killed?

• Like 2

Hoolit, we have had our problems over here in West lothian as well, lost a family group of 5......if you need a hand out or just want someone to do a bit of running about as a deterrent, let me know...my mate and myself would be glad to help.

Wullz....

PM me if you want a chat....

Thanks for the support guys ,the boss has put a definate no on tackling this lot, he is going to contact the wildlife crime officer,i dont know what they can do but its his call.

iIhave still not seen them only the evidence that they have been .

The roe fawns i found one looks like its starved awfy thin and lying couched up in a place ive seen it before the other looks like its been raged by a dog it could have been a ramblers dog never know . They were a couple of miles apart.

Keep smiling Hoolit

ive seen problems like this before in edinburgh area, deer being killed and not taken just left to rot some killed wi dog and some shot, never found out who was behind it or see anybody dodgy looking around the area. hope it settles down before your season starts dont need these kinda cnuts disturbing yer birds tae cheers

The biggest side effect to this sort of thing is that people blame hunters, real hunters that is; genuine dog men who take home what they catch and eat it themselves and feed it to their dogs and maybe friends. The plod and public then tar all dog men with the same brush: oh I know its all been said before, but it makes my blood boil when farmers and keepers look at you as though you are the same scum which leave carcases in the fields.

• Like 9