Female Hunters ?

See a girl the other day, she must have been early twenties and quite pretty and girly with two lurchers which got me thinking as to how many females actuially hunt be it with dogs/ferrets etc ?

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Why do people (Men mostly) think that women who hunt are strange or vicious :crazy:   Wasn't that long ago most women prepared caught game for the dinner, be it filleting fish, or preparing birds.

Then my advice would be not to piss her off..!

This has been done before. The general consensus was that most of them are nuts. Buttermilf, cold water ethyl to name a few.   FTB

Posted Images

My missus had never hunted, or killed anything before she met me. She can now lay snares (and has caught), fire a shot gun or rifle, lay nets, handle the ferrets and the dogs, and even get a fly line out a half decent way. She has no problem with the fact that come winter, the time we spend together is out in the mud and cold chasing game, she comes lamping or ferreting quite happily and i would not swap her for the world. Would she do it if we split up . . . . . f**k no!

This has been done before. The general consensus was that most of them are nuts. Buttermilf, cold water ethyl to name a few.

FTB

cant deny that, we do have our good points though, id be fecked if you asked me what they were though :laugh:

Must admit id be a touch dubious about meeting a bird whos interests and hobbies included laying snares,butchering pigs or skinning rabbits :hmm: ......Theres some mental pictures you can have of ladies :angel: ....skinning and gutting bunnies is just not one of them !

Edited by gnasher16