Wildlife police

Stayed in to watch that shite last night

How you make millions from hare coursing I don't know,

how can they class Hunting in Britain with the ileagal trade in Ivory and the exotic pet trade beggers belief.

The program had no structure it wasn't educational one bit, It bounced about like some Knob smacked out of thier face.

Complete waist of time and money.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I WOULD LIKE TO MAKE A PROGRAMME ON NONCE COPPERS   Paedophile police officer faces jail over sex attacks on five boys Thursday, March 03, 2011This is LincolnshireFollow A LINCOLNSHIRE police offi

They mentioned the large reduction in hare numbers BUT what they didn"t say was that this has happened since coursing was made illegal and that now they are being shot in hundreds rather than preserve

if you get cought hes the coper you want catching you,,, two groups of lads cought on camera with dead hares ,,,,,, and he lets them go

Shockng cocker, well done. Just shows running a hare with a dog will get you a dog ban, driving ban, asbo, fine etc etc etc yet its enforced by a service with some shocking skeletons in the closet, and not to mention the recent stories about dogs dying in hot cars..............

Every c**t in power seems to be corrupt, :yes: why don't they just leave the dog men alone. :realmad:

Coz its easier for the than catching real crimanals.

:whistling: :whistling:

Chubs behave :laugh: :laugh:

I rekon we all know the score the police are bigger crims than most, but truely wtf are we going to do?? they have us by the balls really and nobody will stand shoulder to shoulder to fight for repeal. Glad I left tbh at least here the only thing ya worry about is the guardia beating the shiit outta ya but they aint gonna do it for running a poxy hare though they'd probs join in the betting :laugh: :laugh:

Every c**t in power seems to be corrupt, :yes: why don't they just leave the dog men alone. :realmad:

I rekon we all know the score the police are bigger crims than most, but truely wtf are we going to do?? they have us by the balls really and nobody will stand shoulder to shoulder to fight for repeal. Glad I left tbh at least here the only thing ya worry about is the guardia beating the shiit outta ya but they aint gonna do it for running a poxy hare though they'd probs join in the betting :laugh: :laugh:

Tell Manuel i'll give him 100/1 your dogs get jacked by those Spanish hares :tongue2:

http://www.burnleycitizen.co.uk/news/9147049.Ex_Lancashire_police_officer_jailed_for_drug_running_must_pay_back___80k/

A FORMER Nelson police sergeant jailed for running his brother’s drugs gang must pay back £80,000 of criminal proceeds.

Salim Razaq was arrested following raids at his home in March 2010.

Police found £72,400 and a further £8,000 in a neighbouring property.

The disgraced officer, who is serving more than 11 years for firearms, money laundering and misconduct charges, did not contest a Proceeds of Crime hearing at Preston Magistrates’ Court.

Police said the money came from Razaq collecting in drug debts owed to his brother Hafiz, after he was jailed in a separate investigation.

http://www.burnleycitizen.co.uk/news/8633568.Lancashire_officer_broke_rules_2_years_before_arrest/

A POLICE sergeant who led a double life as a crime boss was disciplined for misconduct two years before his criminal activities were uncovered, it has been revealed.

Critics said ‘alarms bell should have rung’ when Salim Razaq was caught misusing police computer systems and tabs should have been kept on him.

Pendle Labour leader Mohammed Iqbal said allowing Razaq to continue unmonitored “called into question the judgement of senior officers”.

Razaq went on to take over his brother’s notorious drug and money laundering gang and was caught with sub-machine guns, live ammunition and £72,000 at his home.

The 33-year-old, who lived in Walton-le-Dale, was based at Nelson station during his nine year career.

He was discovered to have 'browsed' Lancashire's Sleuth databases during 'idle moments on night shifts', looking at intelligence on his family, friends and associates.

The officer was 'reprimanded at a local level' for misconduct in a public office in October 2006 after being caught.

By that time, his younger brother Hafiz Razaq, now 25, was serving a four-year sentence in a young offenders institute for conspiracy to blackmail.

The information was revealed during the start of a two-day sentencing of Razaq and others connected with the gang at Liverpool Crown Court.

His barrister, Andrew Menary QC, said he had been looking back at 'historic records' from several years about his brother Hafiz and attacks on his brother.

The court heard that Razaq had later been promoted to a response sergeant in January 2009 by superiors who gave him 'excellent reviews'.

I think a little bit wee just popped out................... :laugh::laugh::laugh:

:laugh: im on my phone lol criminals

Your I phone would have spelt it correct then :hmm: .........get Anal of the brain ffs.................. :laugh:

Tell Manuel i'll give him 100/1 your dogs get jacked by those Spanish hares :tongue2:

He'd better bloody not English pride at stake :laugh: :laugh: he either catches or get's one in the skull....... or sold for ££££'s on here as a proven courser :laugh: :laugh: