best fox dog ever seen

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

my fox dogs might not be the best but av got more good nights and foxes with him and he suits me to the ground . hes the best dog av owned he lifts and kills an every run is exciting

And brian even managed to lamp all them foxes in a pair of leather slip on shoes all winter.........

7 or 8 in one day or night is some feat single handed if your talking catch and kill and mature winter foxes.Im not saying it's not possible but if a dog was to do it I'm pretty sure it wouldn't be go

Posted Images

That dog of yours over a nice bull grey shud throw some proper animals or as u say deer hound X m. Mit throw something a bit different Atb

the bitch he mated last is a bull grey, she's top class but trunk had his original pup put down due to an accident
. Shame that .a5least he's got the dog to breed from again atb

best fox dog was t smiths troy then plummers merle ,took hundreds without a bite clever dog

And brian even managed to lamp all them foxes in a pair of leather slip on shoes all winter.........

• Like 7

Pre ban-Two stand out from what ive witnessed over the years-3/8 5/8 brindle dog called muncher and a black 3/4 grey 1/4 bull called indy- both owned by the same young lad.both picked up rabbits for fun,finished teeth in seconds and stop any hooved beast-watched them both course charlie through fields of sheep,catch,despatch then retrieve and clear five bar gate with charlie in their chops- both long gone now and both good producers-still handy stuff about down from them.atb dc

• Like 4

Pre ban-Two stand out from what ive witnessed over the years-3/8 5/8 brindle dog called muncher and a black 3/4 grey 1/4 bull called indy- both owned by the same young lad.both picked up rabbits for fun,finished teeth in seconds and stop any hooved beast-watched them both course charlie through fields of sheep,catch,despatch then retrieve and clear five bar gate with charlie in their chops- both long gone now and both good producers-still handy stuff about down from them.atb dc

Seen a couple of really top class fox dogs over the years and owned a couple of good ones so found that all pretty believable until it got to killing them in second and retrieving them to hand over five bar gates.
  • Like 1

Seen a couple of really top class fox dogs over the years and owned a couple of good ones so found that all pretty believable until it got to killing them in second and retrieving them to hand over five bar gates.
believe what you want fella-if I wanted my ego stroking I'd put the pics or videos up lol.;) atb dc
  • Like 1

Best I've witnessed was mates old tizer dog , there was a boy of everything in his breeding . Dog could hunt , catch , kill for fun . Daytime , lamp , hunt cover like a hound the dog used to do stuff you wouldn't believe unless u saw it with your own eyes

• Like 2