Baws leaving

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

se you next week under a different name

i love these im leaving threads its like trying to see how many mates you have that you dont even know like you say baw keep it real i for one love the crack and never been afraid to have the shite r

:bye: Thats one less bigot on here :toast: Just Lab to go now :laugh:

Al just have to be double bigotted now then, should be easy enough............ :D

Al just have to be double bigotted now then, should be easy enough............ :D

Lab, you seen the clip of Kevin Bridges doing a gig at the Celtic Player of the year awards? Just watched it there fecking funny stuff :laugh:

Lab, you seen the clip of Kevin Bridges doing a gig at the Celtic Player of the year awards? Just watched it there fecking funny stuff :laugh:

not seen it mate..... Al dig it out though, cheers! Went to see him at a very small gig when he was pretty much not heard off. He asked for any questions at the end and he got the famous " team dae ye support" but he wouldn't answer it. It was only more recent I found out he is a tim!!!!.....;-)

not seen it mate..... Al dig it out though, cheers! Went to see him at a very small gig when he was pretty much not heard off. He asked for any questions at the end and he got the famous " team dae ye support" but he wouldn't answer it. It was only more recent I found out he is a tim!!!!.....;-)

• Like 2

well sorry to say baw but you just aint as popular as i thought,if i was to say goodbye it would of hit ten pages by now because im loved ,laters :tongue2:

yes, 10 pages of national news papers...

WANTED, dead or alive...

i will leave it to the forum as to why you would be wanted :D

my daughter and son slipped that in there little s***s but f**k it i aint denying your right :laugh:

the late baw would have loved that :notworthy: :notworthy:

Class........ :notworthy: Looks like my kind of night out that....... :thumbs: