Baws leaving

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

se you next week under a different name

i love these im leaving threads its like trying to see how many mates you have that you dont even know like you say baw keep it real i for one love the crack and never been afraid to have the shite r

shame.another good lad gone :thumbdown:

till he comes back on with his new user name ...

he dont seem the type to to me but i maybe wrong

dont seem to be the type to put up a i`m leaving thread either ..

It's time I left the site. It'll probably only be till the season starts again but only if I get myself a running dog. It would be hypocritical of me to come on a hunting site without a dog. I know I fish, ferret, shoot etc but dogs is what I call real hunting. I've had a pretty shitty season and Im thinking of jacking them in. No matter that, one thing I am jacking in for now is thl. I'm making this announcement cos people keep sending me pms asking if I'm banned lol. I've made a lot of friends on here and twice as many enemies lol, all good fun and your a decent bunch no matter what anyone says. "I'm back" you send me your details before the 25th and me and you can have a wee dance. Everyone, keep up the banter and for fucksake, keep it real :thumbs:

So f**k? :tongue2:

• Like 1