Baws leaving

It's time I left the site. It'll probably only be till the season starts again but only if I get myself a running dog. It would be hypocritical of me to come on a hunting site without a dog. I know I fish, ferret, shoot etc but dogs is what I call real hunting. I've had a pretty shitty season and Im thinking of jacking them in. No matter that, one thing I am jacking in for now is thl. I'm making this announcement cos people keep sending me pms asking if I'm banned lol. I've made a lot of friends on here and twice as many enemies lol, all good fun and your a decent bunch no matter what anyone says. "I'm back" you send me your details before the 25th and me and you can have a wee dance. Everyone, keep up the banter and for fucksake, keep it real :thumbs:

• Like 1

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

se you next week under a different name

i love these im leaving threads its like trying to see how many mates you have that you dont even know like you say baw keep it real i for one love the crack and never been afraid to have the shite r

It's time I left the site. It'll probably only be till the season starts again but only if I get myself a running dog. It would be hypocritical of me to come on a hunting site without a dog. I know I fish, ferret, shoot etc but dogs is what I call real hunting. I've had a pretty shitty season and Im thinking of jacking them in. No matter that, one thing I am jacking in for now is thl. I'm making this announcement cos people keep sending me pms asking if I'm banned lol. I've made a lot of friends on here and twice as many enemies lol, all good fun and your a decent bunch no matter what anyone says. "I'm back" you send me your details before the 25th and me and you can have a wee dance. Everyone, keep up the banter and for fucksake, keep it real :thumbs:

so why leave just come on as n when -- in your words keep it real ..

so why leave just come on as n when -- in your words keep it real ..

:yes: i love these im leaving threads its like trying to see how many mates you have that you dont even know :laugh: like you say baw keep it real i for one love the crack and never been afraid to have the shite ripped out me after all its only the net our true selves are revealed in the field :yes:;)

• Like 3

It's the best thing mate. I'm glad my advice has sunk in.

Just take some time out, and improve on your chess tactics.

Oh and don't forget the party!

:thumbs:

What party and wheres my invite.

:tongue2:

bee killers arent invited :laugh:

If artic is doing the party invites i wouldn't hold your breath :laugh: As watchman said, these threads are normally started so we all cry please don't go, stay we will miss you, don't listen to the bullies, let me stroke your ego............I'll let baw off as i like his posts, as stig said, no need to dramatise, just log on as and when.

Enjoy your summer, hope you get sorted for a dog and take it easy, amazing but we spend far too much time on here when there is a great big world out there :thumbs: