Bull Lurcher called Pi?

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You out crossed to a grandson of pie, that don't make him pie line, a line is based on one dog pie in this case and line bred to keep the blood strong with little outcross. Your pup features it once f

just to say well done to the lads who first bred them

if Whin is ok then thats sound bud, but to state that about fezz on a open forum and not knowing the lad in my eyes is out of order, you cant judge a person until meeting them face to face, regarding

Posted Images

chimp .

id say "sex cases" dog is the tightest one still alive ..

I'll bet it's not...! ;)

:laugh:.. ATB..B

Was there many dogs direct out of Pie sent over to Ireland?

i dont realy no mate'' i do no pye's sister 'otter' finished her days over there.. n am shure thay would have breed out ov her....

chimp .

I'll bet it's not...! ;)

Busher's right, Otter did end up over there, so did Dee (his half cross son out of Otter), one or two more went too. :thumbs:

heard nothing but good things about this dog ,not like the other bull lines ,were their a story behind the capibilitys ,not with this dog he was the real deal ,he was the grandsire 2 my pup ,if my pups half as good of his granfather i,ll be happyman :thumbs:

pye is the great grandsire to your pup mate , pye produced gus , gus produced cob and cob produced your pup :thumbs:

no to be a dic& head bluestaff but a thought moss a big brindle first cross (from high vallyfield)was bred to tess a brindle three quarter (from oakley) wich produced a big light fawn 5/8 greyhound 3/8 apbt .which was owned by a dogmeal boy fae leslie but sett dog(gus) was to hardcore for him and he returned him to high valleyfield were he lived happily flattening anything that moved.and i seen this dog flattening ANYTHINGhe was a machine .

chimp .

I'll bet it's not...! ;)

Busher's right, Otter did end up over there, so did Dee (his half cross son out of Otter), one or two more went too. :thumbs:

Heard tell of a bitch that was over here(dead now) that was supposed to be out of Pie and Otter.If this is so,could this bitch be one of Dees sisters?

heard nothing but good things about this dog ,not like the other bull lines ,were their a story behind the capibilitys ,not with this dog he was the real deal ,he was the grandsire 2 my pup ,if my pups half as good of his granfather i,ll be happyman :thumbs:

pye is the great grandsire to your pup mate , pye produced gus , gus produced cob and cob produced your pup :thumbs:

no to be a dic& head bluestaff but a thought moss a big brindle first cross (from high vallyfield)was bred to tess a brindle three quarter (from oakley) wich produced a big light fawn 5/8 greyhound 3/8 apbt .which was owned by a dogmeal boy fae leslie but sett dog(gus) was to hardcore for him and he returned him to high valleyfield were he lived happily flattening anything that moved.and i seen this dog flattening ANYTHINGhe was a machine .

gus was pye to jess mate moss was never put to jess

chimp .

I'll bet it's not...! ;)

Heard tell of a bitch that was over here(dead now) that was supposed to be out of Pie and Otter.If this is so,could this bitch be one of Dees sisters?

It's possible mate. Pye (Pie) produced only one half cross litter, to Otter. There were two bitches in the litter Ice & Custard, I'm almost certain Ice didn't go over, not so sure about Custard but i'll find out... ;)