Bull Lurcher called Pi?

You out crossed to a grandson of pie, that don't make him pie line, a line is based on one dog pie in this case and line bred to keep the blood strong with little outcross. Your pup features it once far back on one side and dont even resemble pie or even a bull x.

• Like 6

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You out crossed to a grandson of pie, that don't make him pie line, a line is based on one dog pie in this case and line bred to keep the blood strong with little outcross. Your pup features it once f

just to say well done to the lads who first bred them

if Whin is ok then thats sound bud, but to state that about fezz on a open forum and not knowing the lad in my eyes is out of order, you cant judge a person until meeting them face to face, regarding

Posted Images

Was just going to say that for a dog to be of a line be it pie , Sooty sam whatever in my eyes has to have the dog on both sides of its paperwork within 2 generations at least once or in 5 generations a number of times not just once on one side 3 gen back to be classed as a specific line.

Was just going to say that for a dog to be of a line be it pie , Sooty sam whatever in my eyes has to have the dog on both sides of its paperwork within 2 generations at least once or in 5 generations a number of times not just once on one side 3 gen back to be classed as a specific line.

i agree fresh earth ,but how many pie dogs will be out their with that history ,i,m not classing my dog as my pie bred dog just as its greatgrandsire thats it nothing more ,my point is nogs saying that my pup dos,ent even resembles a bullx

Edited by rocky1
  • Like 1

Never seen a bull x with pointy ears tbh. I'd say he looks like he's got alot of other x's in him than bull, he don't look like one to me. But if your claiming he does more work in his first season than most dogs do ha ha. Best of luck to you.

Edited by NOG
  • Like 2

Never seen a bull x with pointy ears tbh. I'd say he looks like he's got alot of other x's in him than bull, he don't look like one to me. But if your claiming he does more work in his first season than most dogs do ha ha. Best of luck to you.

the sire mostly bull ,with a bit airedale going way back and the dam was bull/deerhound so mostly bull

well i would,nt want 2 see your example of a bullx if thats what you think and as for bull x with pointy ears i,ve seen loads and his ears are not allway like that ,and back 2 my claim that my pup has done then most dogs ,what i said is he seen more work then a few dogs i know at 3/4 ,best of luck to you aswell :thumbs:

Edited by rocky1
  • Like 1

Didnt want an argument with you. Just you do my nut in with that dog saying its PIE LINES all the time. My mate hada pie bred dog i doubt that dog of yours would ever beinthe same leuge as him was a machine of a dog.

• Like 2

Didnt want an argument with you. Just you do my nut in with that dog saying its PIE LINES all the time. My mate hada pie bred dog i doubt that dog of yours would ever beinthe same leuge as him was a machine of a dog.

Hero worshipers and 'cling-ons'.

Cant stand the name chasers myself.

FTB

• Like 1

well time will only tell as his only 14month ,he bred from good dogs regardless if pie was the greatsire or not his grandsire was a machine and so was his sire ,and the dam is ahandy singlehanded so he got the makeup ,well i think would leave at that,atb gaz

• Like 1

I heard that pi was shot he went nuts killed 30 sheep then came back with black and white and sarted to play with it in the back of a van how true it is I dont know

I heard your ma likes being on the end of big black cocks and does a turn in the local whorehouse

how true it is I don't know

• Like 1