Bull Lurcher called Pi?

You know your stuff on this line bosun.Ice is the bitch on the right owned by a mate of mine.

Thanks Pipi but there are far more knowlagable lads than me on this stuff. Never seen Ice in the flesh but heard all good stuff about her, bonny bitch too, did your mate get anything from her? :thumbs:

Ye mate a dog called thor which also turned out to be a good dog.both dogs dead now tho.Thor sired a few bitches round here incudeing mine which was the sister to yours if you remember the bitch on the left of that pic. :thumbs:

Yer mate, I do remember your bitch (takes me back a bit!) but when we spoke I thought you said she was out of Dee, same litter as my dog, the one J.O. bred? :thumbs:

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You out crossed to a grandson of pie, that don't make him pie line, a line is based on one dog pie in this case and line bred to keep the blood strong with little outcross. Your pup features it once f

just to say well done to the lads who first bred them

if Whin is ok then thats sound bud, but to state that about fezz on a open forum and not knowing the lad in my eyes is out of order, you cant judge a person until meeting them face to face, regarding

Posted Images

is there any pure bred stuff still about or is all scatterbred now?

ive only seen one dog out of pye that went down south and was ok.

isnt it strange that all them 80's dogs have the same sort of stamp about em :thumbs:

Id guess Chimp its because the 80's was the decade for the leggy,rangy pits.Not a lot of leggy ones about now and mores the pity.

looks like afew unwanted guests on here whose rae the poacher the fezz makes me wonder about half of them on here should be keel hauled

:laugh: @ Whin , you have no need to worry about me mate :thumbs:

its the internet it takes a few clicks of a mouse and there you have your own copy of a pic , easy ,

this is the reason i never post pics anymore , found some of mine on other sites under other users names claming them to be theres , but thats the internet for you and the chance you take , if this is not good enough for you whin pm me and il get some lads off here to vouch for me , atb Fezz :thumbs:

Does anyone know what pye's sire was called?

MAX.... mate..

Cheers for that.Do you know if Max was ever mated with a deerhound?

max was a full a.p.b.t i could be wrong but i think pye''or a son ov pye'' was mated to a deerhound'' or a deerhound cross.. there was one or two in liverpool' if im right' in fact i think thay was breed in liverpool.. by b.g ATB..B

MAX.... mate..

max was a full a.p.b.t i could be wrong but i think pye''or a son ov pye'' was mated to a deerhound'' or a deerhound cross.. there was one or two in liverpool' if im right' in fact i think thay was breed in liverpool.. by b.g ATB..B

:thumbs: Dead right mate, B.G. owned one, Warlock and put that to a big Saluki bitch, bred a big dog called jack and ran it in the Calender or Forley or sommat back in the day, the dog was 31", a lump too and the match boys said it ran very well. If I remember right it got a mention in the early EDRD. :thumbs:

MAX.... mate..

:thumbs: Dead right mate, B.G. owned one, Warlock and put that to a big Saluki bitch, bred a big dog called jack and ran it in the Calender or Forley or sommat back in the day, the dog was 31", a lump too and the match boys said it ran very well. If I remember right it got a mention in the early EDRD. :thumbs:

was warlock the sire to it mate.. warlock from here....

MAX.... mate..

If memory serves me, yes mate, think it was :thumbs:

MAX.... mate..

warlock was my mates dog'' frank was its litter brother' ov my outher mates... brother sis maiting.. otter x bullseye.. pye brother n sister...

this was FRANK...

dogs006-2.jpg

dogs009-2.jpg

MAX.... mate..

warlock was my mates dog'' frank was its litter brother' ov my outher mates... brother sis maiting.. otter x bullseye.. pye brother n sister...

this was FRANK...

dogs006-2.jpg

dogs009-2.jpg

Lippys Frank :thumbs:

MAX.... mate..

If I'm right it was a pure deerhound called Bonnie,owned by a mate he kept a bitch called Sham and another was owned by a guy from wigan called Paul and i had a bitch from Sham.Did Max belong to B.G? Cheers mate